I"m always delighted to review a hotel like this particular Hilton. There is no question about it - this Hilton is different! From the General Manager down - they want to be the very best hosts...and they are shining stars! Of particular interest were the number of employees that always seemed eager to make my stay a little better -- and they were genuinely asking to make it better.
The hotel is immaculately clean, and very well appointed. The rooms are well kept, and the housekeepers are excellent. I was in room 911 (yeh - I know) and it was quiet, even on the airport side. The pool area was always neat and clean. All employees stop to pick up trash and straighten up -- very impressive. The Tiki Bar staff made everyone feel like guests in their home. The fitness center was well stocked with free weights & cardio equipment. The front desk staff is among the best I've ever encountered.
The one thing I would suggest is that you view the buffet breakfast before ordering. It wasn't always what I believe should be the Hilton level of quality.
I also had an issue needing to extend my reservation. It just so happens the hotel was already booked. In most cases the hotel would have been apologetic, but "unable to assist" me. After explaining the emergency need to extend my stay - they worked a little magic, and were able to accommodate me. It was a very nice thing to do - when they could have walked away.
One final thing that I would mention is that management cares, and is fully engaged at this hotel. That makes a significant difference in how the hotel receives its guests - and how sincerely it is perceived. I happened to meet one of the corporate managment team during this stay, and am not surprised at how well this hotel operates. This is obviously a top down driven philosophy of customer service, with delivery of Hilton quality as the ultimate objective. They do very well at this endeavor!
I know I've gushed over this one, but it deserves it. It is part of my philosophy that if you're going to complain when it's wrong - be prepared to deliver the compliments when it is done right. I've been here for 3 weeks, and they keep doing it right every day!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Palm Beach Airport Hotel West Palm Beach
- Hilton Palm Beach Airport Hotel
- Hilton West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located adjacent to the Palm Beach International Airport and minutes from the Palm Beach County Convention Center. Complimentary shuttle service provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hilton Palm Beach Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.