“Your Home in WPB Geared Toward Business Travel” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Family Fun Package
Ranked #2 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
West Palm Beach
“Your Home in WPB Geared Toward Business Travel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

During a prior career, I had regularly attended meetings at the Palm Beach Airport Hilton and, consequently, became acquainted with the hotel and its amenities. More recently, I had to vacate my condominium due to renovations, and I chose this convenient, modern hotel to be my home-away-from-home for a few days. My spacious room featured a king-size bed and an LCD TV, as well as a work area with a large desk and chair where I set up my computer. (There was, of course, free WI-FI.) The mattress was comfortable, and the linens, which included a down comforter and an ample stack of pillows, were higher-end. A basket of fresh towels, an agreeable assortment of toiletries, and a hot soaking shower awaited me in the immaculately maintained bathroom. The windows were heavy, and the walls thick, so I was not bothered by vibration or noise from the airport. The primary restaurant, the Veranda, featured breakfast, lunch, and dinner but was over-priced. Luckily, cold bottled drinks, snack foods, and even boxed sandwiches were available at the newsstand in the lobby for an inexpensive, quick nosh. The hotel also had easy access by car or shuttle bus, as the property is virtually bounded by the PBI airport, Intestate-95 (running N / S), and State Hwy 98 (running E / W). In short, do not expect haute cuisine, a lavish spa, or an ocean view. Do expect all the comforts of home, basic business resources, and very convenient connections for travel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

great staff had some problems through no fault of there own. and they went over and above. would stay there anytime. Louis and Louie were the best they made my stay. awesome service and the food was great.

Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I was surprise that the Hilton was not elaborate as most Hiltons, especially in West Palm Beach. It was beautiful to look at the grounds with Lake Cloud outside the window. There was an outdoor bar and Jacuzzi on the grounds. I was there for a business trip. Having two elevators in one area made the movement of elevators slow with a large group in the hotel.

The food was excellent. They provided champagne at brunch ($19.99 for the whole buffet). The bed was comfortable. However, they will not change linen until 3 days later UNLESS you request it. Well I did place the card on the bed. They did not change my sheets. If I had not pulled the covers back (had two beds), another guest would have gotten to sleep on the sheets. I contacted the desk about it. I stayed for four nights. On the last night I had an apple, Oreo cookies, and water on my dresser. The staff was nice.

The shuttle will pick you up and take you to the airport. The transportation also included a two hour pick up/drop off to City Walk. City Walk has Improv (comedy show), BB King's restaurant, shopping, a large water fountain, etc.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room that you will have prior to taking it. You will know up front if it is good or...
Washington, DC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

First, it smelled. The lobby, the pool bar, the hallways and the rooms. Good old Florida humid, moldy, stank. Beds just horrible - lumpy, soft and smelly. Food at the pool bar war horrible except the fries. Not impressed.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Houman E, General Manager at Hilton Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stays with us. I am sorry to hear you were disappointed in your experience and will share your comments on cleanliness concerns and amenity quality with our team so we may continually work to improve our guests’ satisfaction. I apologize for the unpleasant odor you encountered and will work with our housekeeping team to better freshen our guest rooms and common areas moving forward. We hope you will consider staying with us again should you return to the area so we can show you the quality service and stay you expect and deserve from us.
It would be great if you could call us to discuss some of these issues in further detail to 561-684-9400 or e-mail me at houman.etemadi@hilton.com .

Kind Regards
Houman Etemadi
Fyresdal Municipality, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Staff was great, bartenders were friendly, room was clean and well-appointed, internet worked fine & was free, business for my fiance and pleasure for me, had a service dog with me and had no problems - if I were on vacation I would want to go somewhere where I could easily walk to things and while the little lake behind was nice the highway makes it much more industrial - great for business trips though.

Room Tip: less airport noise in the parking lot side of the building if that's an issue
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Houman E, General Manager at Hilton Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
I am sincerely pleased that your view was such a pleasant surprise during your stay with us. Day or night, the sights can truly be breathtaking and we appreciate your beautiful description of your experience. It’s always nice to learn how our guest’s spend their valued time with us and we’re delighted that our location worked out so well for you. We truly appreciate that you’ve recommended the Hilton Pal Beach Airport for business travelers and families on vacation! Thank you for sharing your review and no matter the occasion, we hope to welcome you back soon.
Miami Gardens, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Always heard how good the Hilton hotels were. Went with a friend who paid for the room since it was over my budget. Hotel is clean and well manicured. Problem was the TV was horrible freezing and shuttering. Called service who came immediately but didn't fix it. Said he could get a new tv bu it was late and would take awhile, we were only staying the night. The bathroom molding was chipped and looked dirty. Bathtub also has problems. Boy for my first stay I was kinda upset. It was like waiting for your prince and getting a hillbilly with poor teeth. Pool, bar area is beautiful right on a small lake with local bird landing. Hotel has snack shop, bar and restaurant on the premises. Have the same hotel booked for May so going to check to see if we can change hotels.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to share your many thoughtful comments regarding our property. Though we never like to read when a guest endures inconveniences during their stay, it does help to ensure that future guests receive the best possible experience with us. I am pleased to let you know that the hotel is in the midst of a property renovation that will include all guest rooms, public areas, and the food and beverage outlets.

We're glad that you'll be returning to the area soon and look forward to welcoming you back. If there is anything I can do to make sure that your next visit exceeds your expectations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Märsta, Stockholms Län, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Houman etemadi the general manager we Will never forget everything you did for us. Many thanks from Ronie (Sweden) 1/5-10/5 2011
This hotel = best service ever

I really recommend this hotel ,
Fresh hotel and clean , roomservice = perfect

Room Tip: Fresh rooms executive
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
We loved hearing your feedback and appreciate you for sharing your experience with the rest of the TripAdvisor community. We will be sure to share your complimentary feedback with our entire team; it really makes our day to hear that we are "simply the best" from a recent guest experience. Thank you very much and we hope to welcome you back again soon!

Been to Hilton Palm Beach Airport? Share your experiences!