“Great job by this hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #12 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great job by this hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I was here for a four day seminar. Picked up promptly at the airport, great service by the front desk, room and conference rooms clean and bright...no complaints what so ever. Restaurant quality and portions just fine, large portions in fact. The bartender Lisa M would pay close attention to our needs and was extremely nice. Our group loved visiting her every night instead of going out to another establishment. We all had the feeling we were cared for with her. Well done Holiday Inn. No complaints or anything to do differently. I'll surely be back.

• Stayed July 2014
HIWESTPALM, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear SandraChamplain,

We are very happy to hear that you were able to enjoy all the amenities our hotel has to offer and that our entire staff provided you with attentive and friendly service!
Thank you very much for letting us know how we are doing. We look forward to many more visits from you!

Christine Petersson - Guest Service Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Great room great bed great service Cavari is a great hostess at the restaurant in the hotel easy to get to off the interstate front desk very helpful room service quick and friendly will stay here every time I come back for vacation or business.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Good Evening Jimtex455,
We are very pleased to know that your stay at the Holiday Inn was one to remember! Great customer service is something we take pride of.
We will make sure Cavari receives the recognition she deserves.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and we look forward to your next visit!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

again i stated at the holiday Inn West Palm Beach Airport, as I do many times a years. I have a sick son in Florida and honestly have to say without the help of my Holiday Inn Family I don't know what I would do. Scott C, Scott B, Lisa always listing and understanding, Shirley house keeping who stop by my room always with a kind word and gentle hug, Richard served my food and always put a smile one my face. Also David, Bob, Herminio, Anthony, Alison, Cavari, Monica. This staff is truly amazing. I been to many hotels and can say with the up most confidence I never met a staff like this. Amazing group of people. Thank you all. I also personally feel kindness and caring is the most important to me more then anything else. ♡♡♡

• Stayed June 2014
HIWESTPALM, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear Beatrice D,
We all really appreciate your kind words. We feel that guests like you make everyone's job worth-while.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

I checked into this hotel and asked the night auditor Steven for a nice room, he surpassed my expectations, check in was great and the facility is beautiful, I loved the room, my wife and my daughter loved the beds, the bathroom was clean, absolutely recommended, props to Steve for his great job, check out was little sloppy, the morning agents didn't seem to know much about the hotel, but overall it was fine , a good experience

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
HIWESTPALM, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Good Evening Tony M,
Thank you very much for taking the time to acknowledge our hard working staff! We are so pleased to hear that Steve was able to provide you with the attentive and friendly service that you and your family deserve! Because we appreciate your feedback, we assure you that the morning staff will receive the appropriate verbal counseling to assure that this will not happen again when you come back to visit us in the future.
Daytona Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

The service at the front desk was probably the best part of the stay. I was here for two nights and the girls at the front were professional and cheerful. The lobby is okay and I was even surprised how updated the elevator seemed. Once I got to my room, it smelled a bit odd. The rooms themselves are in need of an update but they did the job. Once again, another hotel with a very loud and annoying AC unit. For the price I got on Priceline, it was worth it.

Room Tip: Obviously try to get a high floor, which was surprisingly easy and free.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
HIWESTPALM, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Good Evening Captainmunro, I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced with the room. It is always great to hear from our valued guests how we are doing because it gives us the opportunity to learn from your feedback. I hope you will be happy to know that the management team is working very hard in updating the hotel to provide the best level of service and facilities. On the other hand, we are very pleased to hear that the girls at the front desk were able to turn your negative experience into a positive one! They appreciate your kind words and hope you that you will choose us again in the future!
White Plains, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Our flight was cancelled and the airline put us up over night in this hotel near the PBI airport. We were stranded without a car. The shuttle service was excellent! they picked us up at the airport and took us back to airport at 5 am- couldn't have been nicer. Also, took us to City place...gave us explanations of what was there, suggestions of where to go, both the drivers were EXTREMELY cordial, friendly, informed and gracious. ALso, all the staff at the front desk were extremely helpful and friendly, suggesting they help us get boarding passes, etc. They all made an unpleasant situation much better for us. Thank you to the drivers and front desk staff.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
HIWESTPALM, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Good Afternoon Janet M, thank you very much for your comments, they are greatly appreciated! We are pleased to hear that your stay at the Holiday Inn was wonderful and our staff was able to turn your unpleasant situation into a great one! We look forward to many more visits from you. Thank you again!
Vicksburg, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

My stay at the Holiday Inn has been a good stay. Christine Petersson has really made our extended stay nice by being so friendly. She is very knowledgeable and if we ever had any mix ups she would be the one to straighten them out. She is a great person and very professional. Maria and Jessica are always smiling friendly faces when we came back from work each evening. Paul Romero was really nice and accommodating on our groups stay.
The only bad experience I had during my stay at the hotel was on my billing. Scott Cotton is too busy always trying to be funny and act like a teenager to do his job correctly. When I went to pay my bill on evening he was busy playing a practical joke on someone by wrapping the phone in rubber bands to concentrate on his work. He ended up not charging my card. A week or two later I get a larger bill under my door that half of it I had already tried to pay. When I go to ask him about the issue he comes up with all kinds of excesses of what happened. Then he insists that I never came down to talk to him and that I did not know what I was talking about and continually talked over me. Scott Cotton needs to grow up and act his age! There is a time and place for joking but when you are at work things need to be taken seriously.
Beside the billing issue my stay has been good and all the people have been nice.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
HIWESTPALM, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Good Morning Lance G! First and foremost I would like to apologize for the unpleasant situations you experienced at the Front Desk. This is definitely not how we run our hotel! Thank you for sharing your thoughts because it enables us to target problems and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations do not happen again. On the other hand, I am so happy to hear that Maria, Jessica, Paul and I were able to make your stay a memorable one! It was a pleasure having you and your group stay with us and we hope to see you again in the near future!