“excellent facility” 4 of 5 stars

Save up to 25%
Ranked #12 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
“excellent facility”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

I checked into this hotel and asked the night auditor Steven for a nice room, he surpassed my expectations, check in was great and the facility is beautiful, I loved the room, my wife and my daughter loved the beds, the bathroom was clean, absolutely recommended, props to Steve for his great job, check out was little sloppy, the morning agents didn't seem to know much about the hotel, but overall it was fine , a good experience

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
HIWESTPALM, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Good Evening Tony M,
Thank you very much for taking the time to acknowledge our hard working staff! We are so pleased to hear that Steve was able to provide you with the attentive and friendly service that you and your family deserve! Because we appreciate your feedback, we assure you that the morning staff will receive the appropriate verbal counseling to assure that this will not happen again when you come back to visit us in the future.
Christine Petersson - Guest Service Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Daytona Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

The service at the front desk was probably the best part of the stay. I was here for two nights and the girls at the front were professional and cheerful. The lobby is okay and I was even surprised how updated the elevator seemed. Once I got to my room, it smelled a bit odd. The rooms themselves are in need of an update but they did the job. Once again, another hotel with a very loud and annoying AC unit. For the price I got on Priceline, it was worth it.

Room Tip: Obviously try to get a high floor, which was surprisingly easy and free.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
HIWESTPALM, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Good Evening Captainmunro, I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced with the room. It is always great to hear from our valued guests how we are doing because it gives us the opportunity to learn from your feedback. I hope you will be happy to know that the management team is working very hard in updating the hotel to provide the best level of service and facilities. On the other hand, we are very pleased to hear that the girls at the front desk were able to turn your negative experience into a positive one! They appreciate your kind words and hope you that you will choose us again in the future!
White Plains, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Our flight was cancelled and the airline put us up over night in this hotel near the PBI airport. We were stranded without a car. The shuttle service was excellent! they picked us up at the airport and took us back to airport at 5 am- couldn't have been nicer. Also, took us to City place...gave us explanations of what was there, suggestions of where to go, both the drivers were EXTREMELY cordial, friendly, informed and gracious. ALso, all the staff at the front desk were extremely helpful and friendly, suggesting they help us get boarding passes, etc. They all made an unpleasant situation much better for us. Thank you to the drivers and front desk staff.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
HIWESTPALM, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Good Afternoon Janet M, thank you very much for your comments, they are greatly appreciated! We are pleased to hear that your stay at the Holiday Inn was wonderful and our staff was able to turn your unpleasant situation into a great one! We look forward to many more visits from you. Thank you again!
Vicksburg, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

My stay at the Holiday Inn has been a good stay. Christine Petersson has really made our extended stay nice by being so friendly. She is very knowledgeable and if we ever had any mix ups she would be the one to straighten them out. She is a great person and very professional. Maria and Jessica are always smiling friendly faces when we came back from work each evening. Paul Romero was really nice and accommodating on our groups stay.
The only bad experience I had during my stay at the hotel was on my billing. Scott Cotton is too busy always trying to be funny and act like a teenager to do his job correctly. When I went to pay my bill on evening he was busy playing a practical joke on someone by wrapping the phone in rubber bands to concentrate on his work. He ended up not charging my card. A week or two later I get a larger bill under my door that half of it I had already tried to pay. When I go to ask him about the issue he comes up with all kinds of excesses of what happened. Then he insists that I never came down to talk to him and that I did not know what I was talking about and continually talked over me. Scott Cotton needs to grow up and act his age! There is a time and place for joking but when you are at work things need to be taken seriously.
Beside the billing issue my stay has been good and all the people have been nice.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
HIWESTPALM, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Good Morning Lance G! First and foremost I would like to apologize for the unpleasant situations you experienced at the Front Desk. This is definitely not how we run our hotel! Thank you for sharing your thoughts because it enables us to target problems and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations do not happen again. On the other hand, I am so happy to hear that Maria, Jessica, Paul and I were able to make your stay a memorable one! It was a pleasure having you and your group stay with us and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

My sister and I stayed at this location for our SunFest 2013 trip and enjoyed it enough to return for our SunFest 2014 vacation. One of the main reasons for booking at this location was the shuttle service to and from the concert. Scott Cotton, Guest Service Representative, always kept us up to date with information about the shuttle and made an effort to keep an excellent, friendly rapport with the guests of the hotel. Wayman, one of the shuttle drivers, went out of his way to help my sister and me with our navigations to and from SunFest and we greatly appreciated his knowledge of the area. Overall, we had an excellent stay and I plan to return to this hotel if I am in the area again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you LBSage17 for your loyalty to us! We look forward to seeing you again for SunFest 2015!

burlington, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

I tend to stay at Holiday Inn quite often because of the consistent experience I have at each location I visit. This stay was no different. The room was clean, the staff was polite and the breakfast was there when I left for the airport (bonus to me because I left for the airport at 3:45am which is 15 minutes before breakfast officially starts!) This location also had the added bonus of being right next to a 7-11, which I appreciated having nearby for hot tea, aspirin, and a late night snack!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
HIWESTPALM, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Thank you Micmac1007 for your kind words! It is our pleasure to know that your stay at the Holiday Inn was wonderful!

Arlington, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

We had to escalate our arrival to Florida by one day, and last minute secured a hotel room thru Priceline. Although, it wasn't a inexpensive rate, out midnight check-in availed us the last handicap rooms, with one double bed...not queen. I didn't blink when they said this was all they had...but secretly wondered if this was the priceline standard...no bed guarantee...except it sleeps 2! Oh well, one night.

We could hardly turn over, if not in unison. It was rather funny until 2am, when I stumbled to the hide-a-bed couch, and unfolded, and sheeted it as my retreat from a cliff edge perch. Finally fell asleep crosswise on this bed to avoid the bar in the back, but thankful for even this option.

Pancake house a short walk down Belvedere. Wifi good. Pretty pool. Free airport shuttle, and also to Tri train station.

Room Tip: Refuse a double bed room...don't let them call it a Queen
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Balann, though we would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, we would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts. Please accept our sincere apologies because you were not able to have the good night's rest that you deserve. Unfortunately when reservations are made through other companies, like Priceline, it reserves a room but not a room type; therefore, when the hotel is full we can only offer the room types that we have available at the moment. We do hope that if you come back to the area that you give us a chance to show you how great our hotel is!

Christine Petersson - Guest Service Manager

Been to Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center? Share your experiences!