“Far Exceeded my Expectations” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #12 of 33 Hotels in West Palm Beach
NYC
“Far Exceeded my Expectations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Stayed here on a business trip and the property far exceeded my expectations. The location was very convenient (7 min ride) to the convention center and was pleased to find that they offered a free shuttle to the convention center in addition to picking me up from the airport. The staff was extremely helpful, polite and quick to handle my requests (breakfast to my room in a flash and a forgotten tooth brush). The room was clean as were the common areas (gym, biz center, etc). Probably not a great hotel for families on vacation, but its a great hotel for those on business in the area. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I found the hotel,the staff, the conveniences all very pleasant. Was there for business and could not want for anything. The front desk staff and housekeeping are all outstanding. The gym facility could be upgraded a little.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
WPBMGR, Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear Java12,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
We are happy that you enjoyed your first stay with us. We look forward to many more visits from you. We'll be sure to commend our amazing front desk and housekeeping staff for their memorable service they provided to you during your visit.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback and we hope to see you soon!
Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

First of all, I was checking in and the young lady who was doing it, left me 4 times to do something else. The room was OK. Elevators not working, the hotel needs work. The restaurant in the hotel is very overpriced and not very good - However there is nothing close so you have to use this poor excuse for a bar/restaurant. It is not in the best of area's.

Dear Paul A,

We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We certainly do sincerely apologize for your inconvenience of the restaurant quality during your visit. I did share your concerns with our F&B Director. I do promise you that our prices are extremely in line within our market, in fact, its below the other full service hotels in our area. Fortunately, the hotel is going through a small renovation that doesn't interfere with our sleeping rooms. Yes, the hotel is currently having brand new elevators installed for future enjoyment, but we still do have 2 elevators always operating to make sure guests are not inconvenienced. Again, we apologize for your experience, I do hope that you come back and try us again and I assure that your experience will be pleasurable.

I hope you have a great day!
George Town, Cayman Islands
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Had about and hour to spare prior to being at my 1pm appt. and decided to check-in.

A young girl (Lawanda) checked me in and sent me to my room. Upon stepping off the elevator, I sensed I was on a "smoking floor" (I did not know hotels offered inside smoking).

Upon phoning the front desk, I asked, "is this a smoking room or non-smoking", to which I was advised, "it is a smoking room". . . . "that is what is in your profile". Really! What profile? Where?

They were nice enough to change the room if I'd make my way downstairs.

I waited for the elevator(s) (it turns out, only 1 of 2 were working) some five (5) to seven (7) minutes, when I decided to carry my dive bag down six (6) flights of stairs. Going to the "bottom floor" was too far. Then, I had to go up one (1) floor and take another elevator "down".

Knowing the elevators were not working properly - or just extremely (very, very, very) busy - I told the front desk the story and said I'd not be staying; I contacted Hotwire Express immediately and told them to book me another hotel.

I ended up in N. Palm Beach in a very clean, well located Hampton Inn.

I can not recommend this Holiday Inn.

Room Tip: They allow smoking in the hotel! The room I was in was "rank smelling".
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Dear Thomas S,

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

This is the perfect place if you wish to be near downtown, city center, amtrak, airport, major roadway and the beach. The room service was great and the food fantastic. It is indeed a very quiet place. I got more sleep there then in my own bed at home.

I also highly recommend you book in advance because the rates change for weekends and holiday stays!!! A great experience. You can see everything from your bedroom windows?

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Topeka, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

As a Non-commissioned officer in the Army I am not one who normally expresses feelings like such but it would be a great disservice not too. I am writing this to express my gratitude to the two courtesy van drivers. Mr. Bob and Mr. David they showed my wife and I what I consider the example of pride and ownership. I am not saying that the hotel staff was anything but professional but this is for the two courtesy shuttle drivers. Each one treated us like family and had pride in their jobs and it showed. I just want to thank those guys one last time for making our stay enjoyable. Respectfully Sergeant First Class Herb Wischnack

Room Tip: did not use the spa...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
WPBMGR, Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear Sergeant Wischnack,

Thank you for the wonderful comment about our team. Compliments such as yours are shared with the team and reaffirm that we are reaching out to our guests and truly making a difference in their stay. We greatly appreciate you taking time to share your feedback and hope to welcome you back as a return guest in the future. We would also like to personally thank you and your troops for the service you provide us.

Safe Travels
Daytona Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

My family of five and one in the oven at the time stayed at this hotel for the weekend. I was skeptical at first because it was right off the exit and was near the airport but to my surprise it was very clean and well kept. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast buffet was very good. The location was very convenient. I will definitely visit again if I am ever in this area.

• Stayed May 2013
WPBMGR, Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Thank you for your kind words Tangie79! We love to hear that our guests enjoy their stay and that our hotel exceeded your expectations. We would love to have your recommendation. The staff at our property is definitely looking forward to your next visit with us. We would be happy to do what we can to make your stay enjoyable.

Been to Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center? Share your experiences!