“A fantastic gem, not to be missed!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
Save up to 25%
Ranked #12 of 33 hotels in West Palm Beach
London, United Kingdom
“A fantastic gem, not to be missed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

After spending 3 weeks traveling around Florida, this is by far the best hotel by far. The hospitality of all the staff, by far exceeds any others we have come across, a d it truly made a difference to our stay.

From the moment you arrive, a warm and helpful welcome by all staff, in particular Lauren and Christy, who pointed us in the right direction for places to eat and drink. Keep these 2 in the loop of your travel plans, they will help you out!!

Went for a drink in the bar which has great happy hour specials, and the served by Wendy, who also was extremely helpful with local knowledge of what amd where to go.

The best selling point for this hotel the free shuttle to downtown!!!! Without paying downtown hotel prices, we were able to stay at a lovely hotel, for half the price and free transport out to diner!

The rooms are clean and well kept, air con worked a treat and the beds were far too comfortable...the lounge areas in the bar were also clean and welcoming.

I would highly recommend this hotel, for all travellers. Don't feel the location is restrictive, as you are close to everything you need in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

287 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Rockville, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We adore staying at this marvelous property, which is extremely close to the airport, CityPlace,Worth Avenue, Palm Beach Gardens and all the other wonderful attactions in gorgeous Palm Beach. Free parking, terrific free business center, free fresh brewed coffee every morning in the lobby and in-room coffee makers, frige, and micowaves are also terrific amenities. The enitire staff and especially Scott Cotton at the front desk could not be more helpful and kind. HIGHLY recommend this outstanding hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Hotel M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Thank you for your amazing comments. We're glad that we were able to live up to your expectation and we truly appreciate your kind recognition of our staff and property. (Especially Scott C.) I'll be certain to share your review with our team so they know how much their efforts were appreciated. Again, thank you and we appreciate your recommendation to your friends and family. Happy New Year!!!!
Haines City, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I decided to stay at this hotel because the price was right and the location convenient for my needs. I stayed for 3 nites/4 days. The room was great - comfortable bed, decent TV, internet access good. There was construction and painting going on in the hallway the first 2 days I was there -- so the smell of paint was rather strong as soon as the door was opened. I am assuming this is a short term issue. The A/C unit in the room, however, is the loudest and most annoying sound I have heard in a long time... definitely disrupts sleep when it comes on/off during the nite. The walls are quite thin..like others have said - I thought there were people in the room with me a couple times. As far as the restaurant -- selection is limited and prices are a bit high, but there are plenty of outside options a short distance away. My biggest complaint is that the housekeeping staff was not very consistent - they didn't throw out obviously used coffee cups, one day the coffee condiments were not replaced and the water cups were not restocked, and the second day I was there, less towels were left than were there before...On the whole was a good experience and I would consider returning to this hotel in the future as I am often travelling in this area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Thank you very much for your review of the property. It is evident that you are an avid traveler and I appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with us. Our hotel is currently installing new carpeting in the corridors for a fresh, clean, and updated look for our guests. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, but I assure you, it is a short term issue. We have also forwarded your comments to maintenance and housekeeping departments so that they would be able to correct any future issues immediately.

Please allow us to exceed your expectations the next time business or pleasure brings you back to the West Palm Beach area.
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I got this hotel on priceline. I normally don't bid 3 star, but it was my only real option for Thanksgiving in this zone. I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were large, clean, and nice. Very new and comfortable bed and linens. HD TV with HD channels. They had a very good variety of channels available from directv. Nice refrigerator in the room. No charge for parking. Very good location right next to I95. Free wifi internet with code they give you at front desk. Staff was very nice. That's pretty much everything I need. Would stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

I travel all the time for business and this is by far the best experience I have had this far. The front desk staff is amazing and always willing to help. The staff is very friendly ... ESPECIALLY Lauren she is an absolutely amazing person! And very helpful!!! She know what the true meaning of customer service is!!

• Stayed December 2012
Gahanna, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel with my two field hockey teams and many parents. We received excellent service from the staff at the hotel. Always friendly, helpful and smiling. The food in the on-site restaurant was excellent and very reasonably priced. WE also had Thanksgiving dinner for 40 of our group and they all enjoyed it immensely. Special thanks to Josh,Gloria, Scott and Kristy and the wonderful bartender. We are looking forward to coming back next year.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Hotel M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Hello Yvette P,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, and thank you for the kind words! It’s great to hear you had "excellent service" during your group stay with us. We were pleased your group was able to enjoy the Thanksgiving Holiday together with us. We look forward to hosting your group again next year!

David Fernandez
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

We needed a couple of days to meet up - flying in from all over Europe. Hotel is right by WPBIA and the I-95. With a free shuttle service, AND they can ferry you to and from the local shops and the rentalcar agencies! The pool was a little cool - but it was December. Plenty of choice for breakfast plus it was inexpensive (you can always book B&B, too).
Once again, really comfortable beds and a good size room (for lots of big dive and camera bags!). Bravo Holiday Inns!

Room Tip: We were just fine on the 4th floor.