“We were tired and could have slept anywhere” 3 of 5 stars

Stay Inn West Palm Beach Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1505 Belvedere Rd, West Palm Beach, FL 33406   |
Ranked #26 of 33 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“We were tired and could have slept anywhere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Very close to the hotel (essentially across the street). Older hotel, clean but run down. The staff was very nice and the shuttle service to the train was great. Breakfast was typical. Wouldn't be my first choice but if I had to be close to the airport, not a bad option.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Stay Inn West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
I would like to say Thank you for sharing your experience on you recent stay with us.
I would like you to know that we take our customers comment very seriously as we try to improve our self’s to provide our guest the best customer service.
It is refreshing to know that our team members made your stay an enjoyable one and we hope to serve you and your staff members in the further.
Thank you for staying at the Stay Inn West Palm Beach Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Lake Milton, OH
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

So many hotels were already booked when I started to make plans and this one sounded good and took pets. The employees were friendly and helpful. They did have breakfast but I didn't have the opportunity to try it. The room had no fridge, no microwave, older TV, but it was clean and did offer free wi-fi. I called it my $50 room at a $90. price. One day there were broken beer bottles all over the walkway and parking lot, I wouldn't let my dog walk near it. I could hear fighting in one of the rooms upstairs. I stayed 5 days and after I checked out and was out of town, I realized they charged me $20. a night for my pet marked as miscellaneous service. I should have read the paperwork better so I was clear on the charges. Be aware and ask about charges. I know the website did not say anything about how much pet fees were. My mistake for not being clear on it, but it won't happen again. Will stay somewhere else next time.

Room Tip: My room did not have a micro or fridge.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Stay Inn West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
I would like to point out that all our web sites indicate that we are pet friendly and that there is a charge which is $20.00 a day compares other hotel charges to $45.00
we have a 24/7 Front Desk crew and night police officers in our security team to address any concerns and issues once the Front Desk staff has been noticed.
I am sorry for the broken beer bottle at the parking lot, the hotel has several garbage containers but unfortunately it is not used by everyone at all times.
We value your continued patronage, and hope that on your next visit to this area you'll consider stayin with us.
Long Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I travel throughout the country and have used many major brand hotels and although they have pleased me, I was shocked by how wonderful the staff and the hotel would rate. They make you feel like you are an extended part of the family and it continues throughout the day after you check in. I travel with one of my business associates and he happens to be blind. I was resting and he wanted to go for a short walk and also visit a local restaurant. The staff behind the desk after answering his questions, took the time to walk him to the restauarant and also told him to call so they could help guide him back if needed.
Then at 5:00 pm, the most delicious homemade cookies fill the air and it's like this is just another part of their day figuring out how to please the guests. The maids were friendly, the staff behind the desk were interested in helping you and the rooms were delightfully clean, spacious and you felt like you were in the best room in their hotel.
When we checked out they were excited that we had spent time with them. I don't know what other Stay Inn, are like, but the price doesn't match the service because I have stayed in rooms that have cost me twice over what they charge and I haven't ever gotten the service or the kindness they show. Take the time to book this now. I rarely take the time to write a review, but this is one time I would be doing anyone a dis service by not telling you about this incredible place to stay. Oh....did I say I loved this hotel. YOU BET I DID...

Room Tip: Tell them you want a room and your tired and need a good quiet room. They'll take care of the r...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
It is refreshing to know that our team members made your stay an enjoyable one and we hope to serve you and your family in the further.
Again we appreciate the kind words. We are committed to toal guest satisfaction, and look forward to you next visit with us.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

It's close to the airport but that's about all. The rate for me was $100 for the night. There are better hotels in the area for $100 for the night. The Holiday Inn Express which has a free warm breakfast and is a new hotel will match their price. That is a much better choice if they aren't booked. The room was old, had a bad smell, giant toe nail left in the sheets Gross! Sheets have a smell and only two squished pillows on the bed. Staff is abrupt and a little rude. Had to wait two hours to get a crib because the only person that could bring it was the shuttle driver and he was on a route. They have a shuttle if you need it. Parking is difficult. Limited number of spots and the spots are so narrow so your car may get dinged up. There's an ihop in the same parking lot but they have a free breakfast. Standard free continental breakfast which is coffee, juice, bagels, some oatmeal packets and cereal. The pool looked nice but I couldn't go in it was too cold. The maids start at about 7am and they will be rolling their carts outside of your room and chatting. Some guy in the room next to me started creaming at them from his room. There's better hotels for the price. Not bad for a quick one night but definitely not for an extended stay. Upon checkout the lobby flooded. They had a bad leak from the ceiling. One towel in the room and had to wait to the morning to get additional towels from the maids.

• Stayed March 2013
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Stay Inn West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thank you for taking to share your concerns reguarding your recent stay at our hotel. We accommodate many guest each eveing, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guest at reasonable prices. Consequently its disappointing to learn that you where unhappy. We would like to inform you that our housekeepimg department does not come to the hotel or start working until 9:00 am. We have over 100 parking spaces located through out the property.In addition we serve hot items as well variety of cold items in our free buffet breakfast.. The hotel offers 24 hour guest service for any issues and request. Once again please accept my apologies for your inconvenience and thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. Looking forward to serving you.
Bellevue, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Location of hotel is very close to the airport and not to far from downtown. The hospitality of employees were very good. The continental breakfast was also good. The shuttle service hours to downtown need to be extended from morning to evening.
We had a good time stay in Stay Inn.

Tonny & Wartini
Seattle

Room Tip: Rooms on the poolside is better for the ones who likes to swim.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Stay Inn West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
It is refreshing to know that our team member made your stay an enjoyable one and we hope to serve you and your staff members in the further.
All our best wishes to you and your wife.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I am a diabetic. While staying at the Stay Inn one night I wondered into the hotel lobby. The night clerk approached me and asked if I was OK. Rick sat me down and immediately got me a glass of orange juice and then fed me a chocolate bar. Within 5 minutes I snapped out of it. Rick was able to recognize I was having an insulin reaction and knew what to do. I could have gone into shock or a coma or even have died had it not been for Rick's quick thinking and knowledge. I am so grateful.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Stay Inn West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
We wish you and your wife the best and we are glad to know she is doing great .
Thank you for staying at the Stay Inn West Palm Beach Hotel and we are looking forward to have you staying at our hotel.
Willemstad, Curacao
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

my name is jennifer I stayed in Mackay. Stay Inn hotel for couple of days my experience was very bad or rather terrible, one day I went out early in the morning to make purchase after you return  I was missing the most important things and my money was much money, the housekeeping stole it then call the desk to find the manager laughed at me in my face, call the police did my report.
 what I say is true, no lie

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Stay Inn West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Your registration card which you signed had your departure date for Feb 21 at 12 noon in addition the registration card informs you that we do have free of charge safety deposit boxes in the hotel for your valuables.
The hotel could not get in touch with till 2.00 pm on Feb 21 at that point we went to your room were you had only few personal items which we stored it in lost and found department. You come back to the hotel at 5.30pm and asked for your items left in the room, we returned your items, you informed us you were missing items and money, whic we called the police to assist you further. The police gave you a case nr and infromed you that there is nothing else can be done.
We are sorry that your stay wasn’t a pleasant with us.
Best regards

Been to Stay Inn West Palm Beach Airport? Share your experiences!