“expensive car rental at the hotel” 3 of 5 stars

Stay Inn West Palm Beach Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1505 Belvedere Rd, West Palm Beach, FL 33406   |
Ranked #26 of 33 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Puerto Rico
“expensive car rental at the hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Room was clean. Employees were nice.The car rental service at the hotel is very expensive(I think is a private company, not directly related to the hotel).

Room Tip: Rooms looking to train rails
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Stay Inn West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
I would like to say Thank you for sharing your experience on you recent stay with us.
I would like you to know that we take our customers comment very seriously as we try to improve our self’s to provide our guest the best customer service.
It is refreshing to know that our team members made your stay an enjoyable one and we hope to serve you and your staff members in the further.
Thank you for staying at the Stay Inn West Palm Beach Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

We had a 7:45 AM flight out of PBI, so we decided to find a hotel near the airport rather than drive down from Orlando at 3 AM. We chose the Stay Inn due to their proximity to the airport and free shuttle service. I am so glad we did. This isn't the type of hotel you book for an extended stay or vacation, but as budget, airport hotels go, this place is great! Our room was clean and everything worked. The lobby is inviting and comfortable. The continental breakfast had various options (cereal, eggs, toast, fresh pancakes). But it was the staff that truly made this place nice. Every employee I encountered was helpful and friendly, and I was always greeted with a smile. I wish I remembered specific names to give them recognition.

We were told the shuttle began running at 6 AM, but the driver did not arrive until 6:15. Being used to Orlando Intl. Airport, I began to panic that we would not have enough time to get through check-in and security, however PBI is much smaller and we arrived at the airport with plenty of time to spare. The same driver picked us up upon our return and seemed genuinely interested in hearing all about our vacation. If we ever need to fly out of PBI again in the future, I will definitely be booking another room at the Stay Inn. A+++ employees! :)

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
It is refreshing to know that our team members made your stay an enjoyable one and we hope to serve you and and your familiy on your next trip to West Palm Beach.
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

Room should be check upon check in had to go back to the front desk 3 times for serveral different reason! Was not pleased at all...Customer service skills sucked.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

The issues you had has been address and taken care of.
Looking forward to serve again so we can show you our improvements.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

Stay Inn West Palm Beach may not be a 5 star hotel, but they have wonderful staff. Thank you Felicia for helping me with my issues tonight. My employees and I thank you for showing a human side.

and by the way this is a really nice hotel too

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Stay Inn West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, June 13, 2012
Atlanta
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

The price is cheap but then so is the hotel. The rooms aren't great but seemed clean. The Internet WiFi did not work. The soda machines were out of order or empty. Guests were loitering on the walkways outside of rooms smoking and loudly arguing. My advise is to stay somewhere else? I belatedly read the other reviews and noted that the responses from management were rote and I nothing is being done to improve.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Stay Inn West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, June 7, 2012
I would like to say Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent stay with us. I would like you to know that we take our customers comments very seriously and take action on the issues ASAP. Our internet provider is IBhan, which their tech support is available 24/7 and sometimes the issues comes from the cable company or lines itself and it is out of our control In addition we have a 24/7 Front Desk crew and night police officers in our security team to address any concerns and issues once the Front Desk staff has been noticed.
Looking forward to serve again so we can show you our improvements.
Spring Hill, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

Made our reservation for granddaughters graduation thru Scot Cotton. Great service, professional & friendly. All the rest of the staff was great too. Will stay again. Sandy & Wes Herrick,Spring Hill, Fl.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
It is refreshing to know that our team members made your stay an enjoyable one and we hope to serve you in the further.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

We found a bed bug in the room and had to change rooms the first night. The wifi (ibahn) would not connect to my macbook pro the entire week, so I had no Internet. I called the front office and was on the phone with ibahn customer care but the problem was not resolved. I was looking forward to watching one of my favorite shows and the TV stopped working. The blankets were not pleasant to sleep with. One of them was dirty. I did not enjoy my stay here AT ALL.

• Stayed April 2012
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Stay Inn West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, April 27, 2012
I would like to say Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent stay with us. I would like you to know that we take our customers comments very seriously and take action on the issues ASAP. Our internet provider is IBhan , which their tech support is available 24/7 and sometimes the issues comes from the cable company or lines itself and it is out of our control. We do have a 24 hours crew at the hotel to address any other issues and we would have addressed the TV issue ASAP if we were notified. We have addressed all your concern and would hope that you would give us another opportunity to give you the excellent customer service you deserve. Please give me a call on your next visit to West Palm Beach so I can take care of your stay with us personaly.

Been to Stay Inn West Palm Beach Airport? Share your experiences!