“Best Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 33 hotels in West Palm Beach
Florida, Missouri
“Best Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

The staff was very professional and helpful. Andrew the General Manger made us fell welcome a made our stay very comfortable. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable, we are considering buying one for our home. The restaurant staff was very good, the food was excellent.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Andrew H, General Manager at Days Inn West Palm Beach - Airport North, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your visit to the Days Inn West Palm Beach.

Your thoughtful comments are truly appreciated. We are always extremely delighted to hear such positive feedback from our guests about our hotel and employees and that you were able to partake in the delicious food in the IHOP restaurant. I very much appreciate your many compliments and we will share your review with all of our staff

We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back the next time your travels bring you back to the Palm Beach area.

128 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Lake Worth, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I came in the hotel with friends to enjoy one of my best friends birthday this was the best hotel experience I've ever had. Due to the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, my stay was comfortable and pleasant. The suite was more spacious than I'd expected, was well-stocked and I was amazed at how clean the room was. It exceeded my expectations. One of the staff at the desk named Ricci she was extremely helpful and responsive to every need and question I had. She was also extremely pleasant and made me seem like I was a valued customer and I thank her for that. I will be back in the future and I would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Room Tip: I would recommend this hotel to anyone trying to save money that is looking for a decent facility.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Andrew H, General Manager at Days Inn West Palm Beach - Airport North, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your recent visit to our property.
Your thoughtful comments are truly appreciated. We are always extremely delighted to hear such positive feedback from our guests.
I am delighted that our staff exceeded your expectations and you enjoyed our fabulous accommodations.
We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back the next time your travels bring you back to the West Palm Beach Area.

Lake City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

The website does not do this property justice much better than I expected, Very clean neat, Guest Clerks were professional, kind, pool ares was beautiful neat and safe! Bed was firm. I travel alot!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Andrew H, General Manager at Days Inn West Palm Beach - Airport North, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Dear Ms. Tracy L,

Thank you for the time you have taken to complete this review. Your experience and feedback really does mean a lot to us. We are thrilled to know that the Days Inn is your preferred lodging location when in Palm Beach.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

I had some problems booking my reservation online with cheap hotels.com . When I came into the Days Inn location Darling the manager was very kind professional and personable. I would definitely stay here again hands down!

• Stayed June 2013
Andrew H, General Manager at Days Inn West Palm Beach - Airport North, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your visit to the Days Inn West Palm Beach.
Your thoughtful comments are truly appreciated. We are always extremely delighted to hear such positive feedback from our guests about our staff.
We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back the next time your travels bring you back to the area.

Best Regards,
Andrew Hill

Been to Days Inn West Palm Beach - Airport North? Share your experiences!