“Surprised” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes

You added BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1800 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd., West Palm Beach, FL 33401-2023   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Ft lauderdale
“Surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

First time we have stayed here very friendly and helpful staff, rooms clean, comfortable bed, the best part is the communal courtyard with pool and gardens etc. well set out and presented, would definately stay here again, nice little business centre with printer

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking pool have better view and no noise from car park
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
ClarkMichael, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear TrishaFtlauderdale,

I am glad you found your stay comfortable and enjoyed our lovely courtyard, pool area. We pride ourselves on the "Classic Style" Florida ambiance the hotel exudes. Glad to find you appreciated the business center as well.
Please visit us again.

Michael Clark

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Royal Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

This hotel has recently been renovated and is absolutely beautiful. The General Manager, Rick Netzel, went above and beyond to make sure my needs were satisified when I recently rented a conference room. The rates were extremely reasonable and the service was impeccable. From the general manager to Rashad, the lobby attendant....I have never experience such professionalism and genuine hospitality. I will definitely use this facility for all future meetings.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Susan7435,

Thank you for your top review. We hope to host your business meeting's in the future as well. We value the genuine kindness and professionalism of our staff.

Douglas, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Everytime I come to West Palm Beach I stay at this Hotel. I am greeted with a smile and a warm conversation. Ms. Debra is the greatest,she is always very helpful with helping me find things to do with my grand kids. We enjoy the breakfast and the service,it's home away from home at least 6 times a year. Judging by customer service Ms. Debra and others provides, I can say the Hotel carefully chose their STAFF. Great Job!!! Dinethra S.

Room Tip: Poolside is awesome, great view.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
ClarkMichael, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear Dinethra S,

Thank you for your glowing review. Please visit us again and again.

Miami, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

This motel was dirty, rooms were small, place was loud, not a pleasant place to stay at all. Soon after arriving as getting settled in, on one of the beds we had a huge cock roach that came walking out of the sheets, my son spotted it in his bed. We killed the cock roach and while checking the bed the pillow case and sheets had many dirty brown spots on it. I do not think housekeeping would put them on the bed that way, looked like the roach had left his fecies all over the sheets. We checked out the next day which we approached the desk with the pillowcase in hand and showed them what was on our bed, and about the cock roach. Could tell this is quite common by their lack of concern that their guest would have this experience. Dirty sheets on your motel bed, that is about as bad as it gets, the cock roach was just the added bonus. We were there with a team, and while talking with another parent, they also had a cock roach in their room and had to go get other sheets to put on their bed. We will never stay at any Best Western motel again, they are all independently owned and have no consistency at any of them. Discusting experience!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
ClarkMichael, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear Soccerfamily71,

Forgive me if we missed the mark in your stay and it was an unpleasant experience for you. This is no way was our intention and I would like the opportunity to speak personally with you regarding your visit. Feed back is a gift and I look forward to our discussion so we can improve. True, All Best Western's are individually owned and operated, and to that point we pride ourselves on offering a unique locally inspired ambiance. Best Western does have very strict standards throughout the Brand regarding many areas and we have consistently exceeded those expectations. I hope you offer us the opportunity to make things right.

Bronx, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Staff very pleasant. I was just upset that they did not inform until I was leaving that i was in a non smoking room which made it seem like I was not following procedures. I did speak with the representative on my way out. Overall, very pleased with everything.

Room Tip: Very please with the overall stay and staff
Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
ClarkMichael, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear denise k,

Thank you for your kind words and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I have shared your feedback regarding our smoking policy and hope you visit us again.

Axminster, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Great little hotel, the main entrance feels like you in an old grand house. I love the winding stairs up to the second floor which is where we stayed. Lovely rooms. nice size and clean. Breakfast is very good, even make your own waffles mmmmm. As a UK B&B owner you tend to look for the little things and this hotel seems to cover most of them. I am going back this May so highly reccomend.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Johnathon T,

I am excited to find you love the grand winding staircase in the Lobby area (This is one of my favorite features as well). I am humbled with your excellent feedback, being another Hotelier. We pride ourselves on clean comfortable rooms while offering great amenities. Glad you enjoyed the make your own waffles. I look forward to your visit in May. If there is anything I can do to make your stay enjoyable and comfortable kindly let me know.

Warmest Regards,
Michael Clark

Been to BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes? Share your experiences!