Wonderful place, beautiful garden, friendly staff(especially Richard the shuttle driver).
Nothing to complain appart from:
- No opportunity to order a drink in the hotel, no opportunity to have a lunch on the beautiful terrasse of the hotel.
- Breakfast is really not enough furnished(espresso would be great, more cheese and assortment of food as well)
- An English breakfast until at least 10am would be nice.
But anyway we will come back next year with a friend´s couple.
Simon et Dominique
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated courtyard hotel offers 135 spacious and comfortable guest rooms, each with refrigerator and microwave. 60' Heated pool, landscaped courtyard, covered patio, picnic/grill area, guest laundry and business center. Free parking and wireless internet. Van service to Palm Beach International Airport, Downtown CityPlace, Convention Center and nearby shopping and restaurants (3 miles)is available at $20. Per room/per stay. Port of Palm Beach (Bahama Celebration Cruise)transportation is $25 per room/round trip. Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast is served from 6 to 9.30 A.M. Daily. AAA approved. Across the street from Palm Beach Outlets Shopping Center, next door to Target. Restaurants in walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Hotel West Palm Beach
- Best Western West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Best Western