Wonderful place, beautiful garden, friendly staff(especially Richard the shuttle driver).
Nothing to complain appart from:
- No opportunity to order a drink in the hotel, no opportunity to have a lunch on the beautiful terrasse of the hotel.
- Breakfast is really not enough furnished(espresso would be great, more cheese and assortment of food as well)
- An English breakfast until at least 10am would be nice.
But anyway we will come back next year with a friend´s couple.
Simon et Dominique
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Hotel West Palm Beach
- Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Hotel
- Best Western West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated courtyard hotel offers 135 spacious and comfortable guest rooms, each with refrigerator and microwave. Free high-speed internet, 60' heated pool and complimentary passes to nearby Bally Fitness Center. Van service to PBI, Port of Palm Beach, Downtown CityPlace and within 4 miles ($18. per room/per stay). Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast,guest laundry, business center, Gas Grill/Picnic Area, AAA approved. Next door to Target, two miles from downtown CityPlace. Recipient of 2009 Best Western Director's Award for outstanding quality standards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Best Western, EasyToBook, Olotels, Otel, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.