“A very clean tropical place!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes

You added BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1800 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd., West Palm Beach, FL 33401-2023   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in West Palm Beach
tallahassee
“A very clean tropical place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

What a wonderful this continues to be!! Great staff and always a pleasure to stay here. Great pool very tropical and super clean. Y'all do a great job!!!

• Stayed June 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

We have stayed several times over the last 2 years at this motel. While not luxurious, the staff is welcoming, and always willing to make our stay most pleasant. The setting in the motel is charming, the pool is delightful, the breakfasts are varied and plentiful. The staff is constantly cleaning both the indoors and outdoors. We love our time there because it is so pleasant, whether we are there for a day or for a week we always enjoy our time there. It is also conveniently located to City Place (5 minutes) and to Palm Beach.(10 minutes).

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

My husband and I stayed here on June 7 for one night before going on the Bahamas Celebration cruise. We got a great rate - less than $85. IMO, the best part of this hotel is the shuttle and is the main reason why we stayed here. The shuttle is $18 per stay (not per day and not per person - per stay!) The shuttle picked us up from the hotel, took us to the Cityplace for dinner, and took us to the Port the next morning for $18! The shuttle only runs until 11pm. We stayed at BB Kings until it closed so we had to take a cab back to the hotel and it was $15. You can see the value of this shuttle. After the cruise, we took a cab from the Port to West Palm Beach Airport and it was $45! I think I could have had the shuttle pick us up at the port and taken us to the airport for $18. The hotel itself is ok. It is not a luxury property as it's more like a motel but I felt it was clean. The breakfast the next morning is standard fare. The pool area was great. I also thought the staff was very helpful. The Target next door is also a huge plus for any forgotten items or items that aren't allowed in your carry-on. I would stay here again and I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a basic hotel, cheap transportation option, and nice staff.

Room Tip: Utilize the $18 per stay shuttle!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
West Palm Beach, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

The receptionist was very friendly! I stayed there with my son who is 3, and I enjoy my time there. Though it is a little loud outside on the main street, the bed is very comfy! The pool was clean. And the breakfast in the morning is good.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
East Point, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

The hotel has a large staff and the are cleaning and fixing things all the time. Hotel is clean and ready when you check in. Staff is friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

I called the day before to confirm the 3 day reservation for my employee - I have a reservation for Allen for 3 nights "we don't have it" I have a reservation number "I JUST SAID WE DONT HAVE IT" but I have a number "DID YOU NOT HEAR ME, WE DO NOT HAVE IT" and put the phone down - I called back, same man and said A L L E N - "yes for 3 nights" - we ended up in a heated argument and I'm the customer, just trying to confirm my reservation!

The Motel is OK, very old, run down, but cheap.

The Target next door is very nice and if you stay out of the hotel it is OK just to sleep.

The reason I was trying to confirm the reservation is that one year ago I booked same hotel and my employee was told upon checking that he had no room, arrived too late and the hotel was packed - Just be prepared to have a full blown out argument with the Operations Manager if you need to ask anything.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Just got back from a 5 day stay at Best Western Palm Beach Lakes and it was the best experience I have had at a hotel. The hotel was in great condition and everything was clean and kept up with. The service was great as well. My boyfriend and I were both checking out the area and their one-time-fee of $18 for their van shuttle within 4 miles took us to so many great places. Also, all three of the drivers of the travel van were very helpful to let us know where to go in the area and would take us anywhere we wanted to go. Close to a lot of great things in the area from shopping, the beach and other fun things to do. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN Palm Beach Lakes? Share your experiences!