We stayed here one night. Afterwards we could have stayed more nights but our other hotel was already booked unfortunately. If you are looking for an hotel while you are on the road and want to explore palm beach this would be an excellent choice. The hotel offers more than expected for its price.
The best thing about the hotel are its rooms. They are very spacious and they really do have everything you need. We had a standard room. At entrance you had the living area with a small kitchen, tv, coach, dinner table, fridge etc.. actually everything a small apartment has. The bathroom was also very spacious, it even had a make up table. Lastly the sleeping area. was also fine. It had a central AC so there was no noise. However you could hear some noise from outside as it was next to the freeway. But we were out a lot so every time we came home we were knock out for sleep till the next morning.
When I read the reviews and saw that it was next to the freeway I thought it would really look like those "fast" hotels just for a one night stay. But the opposite is true. the hotel is also next to a lake and the surroundings are actually very nice. The interior of the hotel is also very well maintained and has an inviting look.
The check in was also very fast and pleasant. They even had a complementary get together, with drinks and snacks the night we arrived. The breakfast is also ok. It is actually the same hot breakfast you get at any 3star hotel which offers a hot breakfast.
Overall very good value for your money hotel, which offers the extra space if needed.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham West Palm Beach Hotel
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham West Palm Beach Hotel West Palm Beach
- West Palm Hawthorn Suites
- West Palm Beach Hawthorn Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel with very convenient location to businesses and local attractions and events located only 2.3 miles from Palm Beach International airport.Whether you're embarking on a temporary assignment, or in need of a place to stay when relocating to West Palm Beach, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham is the perfect hotel. Featuring one and two bedroom suites with fully-equipped kitchens with all utensils and a well lit work area with free WiFi and a 31" flat panel TV.We are serving free of charge a full hot breakfast daily. We invite you to come down to our Social Hour, twice a week in our Lobby, for a complimentary glass of wine, beer or soft drink together with selected snacks.Sign up for our Wyndham Rewards Program and benefit from Wyndham Hotels large network of participating point-redemption companies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.