We stayed at this hotel for 5 days. We had both our kids, a toddler and a young baby. The staff is extremely friendly and nice. The room was spacious, even with two queen beds and all of our extras, like a playpen and baby swing! It was clean and well stocked with dishes, utensils, etc. The social hour was great, it is on Mon and Wed evenings and they serve complimentary beer, wine, wine coolers, sodas, fruit, snacks like potato chips and brownies, and two hot appetizer options, such as hot dogs, chicken tenders or mozzarella sticks. We wish they had this Mon through Thurs evenings! Breakfast is included in the room rate, and there was a wide selection of both hot and cold options, enough to keep everyone happy.
The only negatives we experienced were minor. They have tags to place on your room door to say whether you needed housekeeping that day or not, we placed it on our door every day and most of the days they still skipped our room and we had to catch them further down the hall to ask them for extra towels and light service. Not sure why the tags didn't work?? You can hear the highway outside especially at night, but if that might bother you ask for a room further from the highway. You can also hear the toilet in the room above you flush (maybe they can install "quiet flush toilets"?) The a/c is loud in the room, it surprised us at first but eventually you get used to it.
Those aside, we had a great time there and were very comfortable. There is a nice walking path around the lake in the front. It is also two minutes away from a huge Target, and very close to tons of restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel with very convenient location to businesses and local attractions and events located only 2.3 Miles from Palm Beach International airport and steps from the new Palm Beach Outlets.Whether you're embarking on a temporary assignment, or in need of a place to stay when relocating to West Palm Beach, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham is the perfect hotel. Featuring one and two bedroom suites with fully-equipped kitchens with all utensils and a well lit work area with free WiFi and a 31" flat panel TV.We are serving free of charge a full hot breakfast daily. We invite you to come down to our Social Hour, twice a week in our Lobby, for a complimentary glass of wine, beer or soft drink together with selected snacks.Sign up for our Wyndham Rewards Program and benefit from Wyndham Hotels large network of participating point-redemption companies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham West Palm Beach Hotel West Palm Beach
- West Palm Hawthorn Suites
- West Palm Beach Hawthorn Suites