“Better than what I thought” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Bridgeport, CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I arrived at this hotel without a reservation, exhausted and worried after a call and a 3 hour flight from Hospice advising me that my mother was in sudden and rapid decline and to come at once. I did not know how long my stay would be and once the reservation desk understood why, they offered me an excellent rate, and a lovely and quiet suite. They respected my privacy and looked out for me at the same time, offering kind words and smiles as I came and went. When my mother passed away, they handled all faxes and confidential paperwork that came in regarding her final arrangements. I am grateful for that and the beautiful and restful surroundings. The full hot breakfast buffet each morning, the business center, and all other amenities are an excellent value. I recommend them without qualification.

Room Tip: All rooms have a quiet side and none have noisy window A/C units. There are no restaurants in this...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

We had reservations at another hotel and I cancelled them when I found this Hawthorn Suites. I am SO GLAD I did! We were in West Palm Beach to take my son to college (Palm Beach Atlantic University.) Since we needed to be in the area for several days, I wanted a room that would have the feel of home. It was wonderful! The front desk staff members were very friendly and went above and beyond to make us feel welcome! The room was beautiful, breakfast was nice, and the pool was refreshing! We look forward to staying there again.

Room Tip: We stayed on an upper floor and it felt like we were the only guests there. We never heard elevator...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
murray123, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
So glad you found us, thanks for choosing our hotel. Our goal is to make all our guests feel like they are at home from the moment you walk into our doors. We look forward to your next visit with us.
CLERMONT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

It is simply the location. Concerned about exterior security! There were no issues, I am just familiar with the surrounding area. The hotel interior was fabulous.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach

Address: 301 Lamberton Drive, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Location: United States > Florida > West Palm Beach
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Family Hotel in West Palm Beach
#1 Business Hotel in West Palm Beach
#1 Best Value Hotel in West Palm Beach
#2 Romantic Hotel in West Palm Beach
Hotel Class:3 star — Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach 3*
New hotel with very convenient location to businesses and local attractions and events located only 2.3 Miles from Palm Beach International airport and steps from the new Palm Beach Outlets.Whether you're embarking on a temporary assignment, or in need of a place to stay when relocating to West Palm Beach, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham is the perfect hotel. Featuring one and two bedroom suites with fully-equipped kitchens with all utensils and a well lit work area with free WiFi and a 31" flat panel TV.We are serving free of charge a full hot breakfast daily. We invite you to come down to our Social Hour, twice a week in our Lobby, for a complimentary glass of wine, beer or soft drink together with selected snacks.Sign up for our Wyndham Rewards Program and benefit from Wyndham Hotels large network of participating point-redemption companies. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham West Palm Beach Hotel West Palm Beach
West Palm Hawthorn Suites
West Palm Beach Hawthorn Suites

If you own or manage Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.