You added Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   700 Northpoint Pkwy, West Palm Beach, FL 33407 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #26 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Area mgr”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I moved here from Ohio.everyone here has made me feel at home.
Cleaning could be a bit better but, all & all the staff has been great to me! Sarah & Trisha are above and beyond the best staff here.id like to thank the both of them peesonally :)
Thanks,
Billie

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Bethesda, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Stayed here a few weeks. They gave me a good sized room. Weekly maid service but if you come downstairs, you can change the towels every day. Continental breakfast comes with it. The same stuff every day pretty much but it did the trick. Laundry facility was OK. There's a small exercise room and pool. You can't do a great workout. Would be better if the pool was heated for the winter. Kitchen in room helps. Would have been nice if they supplied newspapers. Had to walk a few blocks to gas station every morning to get one. Wifi worked OK most of the time.

Room Tip: Near I-95 but you have to find it within the corporate park.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Mansfield, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

This is a nice place that is a good value for the money. Right off I-95, parking lot is well lit. Friendly staff. Pet friendly as well. Room was clean, kitchen area was clean, bathroom was clean and everything worked.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

Okay the place is not the Ritz Carlton, but why would it be? We stayed 2 nights while our condo was getting ready for our relocation from Kentucky and this place met our needs. The staff was awesome. Especially Tasha. Highly recommend staying here. They are pet friendly. Room was clean. Bed comfy. I walked the dog at night and felt perfectly safe. Don't let the negative nellys deter you. People just want to complain because they have no life.

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed your clean room, comfortable bed, and our pet friendly policy. As well, I am happy to hear that our staff, especially Tasha, provided you with great service. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Clearwater, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

This hotel is outdated. Wifi would not connect to either of my apple products. Everything seemed grimy in the room. No toiletries in bathroom or paper towels in the kitchen. I reserved the room with a credit card upon check out wanted to pay cash. It was a inconvenience for the hotel staff to change it. No big deal just disappointed that I felt I was inconveniencing her by asking. I travel to the area a lot. I will not be staying here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

This hotel was fantastic I stayed with my husband and newborn baby. The staff was very kind and very helpful towards anything we needed. Yes I would recommend anyone to stay here you read all the negative comments above and believe, but until you experience it yourself believe me you will not be upset. The front desk agent Tricha was very sweet very helpful and always had the right answer to any concerns my husband and i had must i add she had alot of manners and beautiful young lady! The manager Meshall was very sweet and resectful too.

• Stayed February 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay. It’s great to hear that you found our staff to be kind and helpful during your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Verona Beach, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at that Location, just felt like home for us. It was Me and My 13 years Son, We had to travel to visit my Sister in law. I liked the Kitchen everything is in that Kitchen, I cooked my Home made meals. The Stuff were so Nice and welcoming.The Manager was so nice .Everybody treated us like family. We are diffidently will be back next year to stay at your hotel.

Room Tip: The Cook book in room that this only hotel provides is very helpful has a very simple nice recepies...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park

Address: 700 Northpoint Pkwy, West Palm Beach, FL 33407 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Florida > West Palm Beach
Ranked #26 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park 2.5*
Now with free wireless internet access and LG premium televisions with DVD players in every room! Welcome to Extended Stay Deluxe West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with large studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens including full size refrigerator and cooking utensils... amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. On-site guest laundry, Deluxe Coffee Bar Monday - Friday, Pet Friendly Rooms, On-site pool and BBQ area, and fitness center are just a few other amenities. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Hotel West Palm Beach
Extended Stay West Palm Beach
West Palm Beach Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.