Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   700 Northpoint Pkwy, West Palm Beach, FL 33407 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #19 of 33 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Jupiter, Florida, USA
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I found this place in between leases, because it was pet friendly and conveniently located to work. Boy, was I impressed, both with the service and value of the hotel. I got a handicapped room, because they were overbooked and found my room both spacious and quite convenient with all of the amenities.

Room Tip: I stayed on the third floor, in a handicapped room. Little to no noise, no traffic, either pedestri...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Montreal
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Thankfully we only stayed there for one night on March 7 to March 8. There was little bugs all over the kitchen area, in the cupboards, on the countertop on the floor. I don't know what they were but every time I opened a panel I would scream because there we bugs in all of them. We woke up early and at 5AM I took a shower and there was a cockroach in the bathroom. Disgusting! I complained when we checked out to a janitor because no one was working reception this early. He had me write own my complaint on a notepad so I did and signed my name. Don't stay there!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I booked this hotel via Priceline for a good price. Considering the price I paid which was in the $60ish and the circumstances, to attend to Sunfest in West Palm Beach. I can't expect a five star hotel.

The room was clean with the exception that there were some clothing left on the bathroom from previous Booker.

I suggest the carpet in the hall should be changed or clean.

Bottom line. For the price, location and purpose overall. It wasn't bad at all. I was able to heat up my meals there which I saved money from dining out. Would I book this hotel again? Yes, if the price is still similar to what I paid.

Thanks, JM

• Stayed May 2012
New York City, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Nobody goes to an Extended Stay looking for luxury, but this particular location ranks below both other Extended Stay locations and other budget options in the area. The rooms are dingy, dark, and smell of smoke (despite the fact that the hotel is now non-smoking). The smell in the hallways and stains on the carpets in the rooms show signs of pets.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent long term stay with us. We appreciate the feedback you provided and will be sure to look into all issues you mentioned. I will share your comments with our entire team and work with them to find solutions for the problems you encountered. We will work diligently in particular with our maintenance and housekeeping staff to have all the carpets cleaned to eliminate any unpleasant odors.

We would like to speak to you further regarding your comments. Please contact us directly at your earliest convenience so that we can make it right. Thank you again for staying with us, we hope that you will give our hotel another try the next time you are in the area.
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed here for 5 weeks in August and September (didn't think we would be there that long) before we moved into our new home. First off, this place really is not a hotel; it does not have a restaurant or a pool nor does it have a gift shop, bar, room service or otehr hotel amenities. I say this because I think it is important to have proper expectations when you stay here. What we did find was a good sized room with a modern flat screen TV that had Showtime, the place to be reasonably clean (no bugs or trust me, we would have been out of there in a second), convenient and honestly, what we needed for an extended stay without paying an arm and a leg. It is very functional - I think that is the best way to describe the place. I also thought the place was safe (again, or we would have left very quickly). The front desk, especially Sarah, was very kind and helpful. Yes, there were smokers outside, but everyone basically keeps to themselves and no one bothers anyone else. Housekeeping was OK. The decor is a bit dated and the gym really isn't a gym, but again, I really can't complain given the price. We stayed on the 3rd floor and I agree with Writeaby, stay on the 3rd floor if you can. We always found the place to be quiet, and were never disturbed by anyone. It was what we needed, and I think it was all in all good value

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent long term stay with us. We appreciate the feedback you provided and will be sure to thank Sarah and the rest of the team for providing great guest service.

Thank you again for staying with us, we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.
Boca Raton, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

My husband, our little dog, and I stayed here for 2 months during a job, so I feel like I can give this a pretty thorough review from a good bit of experience. I will hit the highlights, and I'll be kind by giving the pros first.

Pros: 1) The location is pretty and peaceful for the price. It's a corporate area around the circle drive, and a nice 1 mile walk if you have a dog, like us. The area feels safe in general. 2) The front desk service is professional. Not over-friendly for the most part, but they are very accommodating when you need something. I have to say that Sarah was incredibly nice and helpful, and I would give her a 5 star! 3) Our room was clean when we arrived. No bugs anywhere. It's very simple with no luxury, but you have almost everything you need. I loved the big kitchen and the full fridge!

Cons: 1) My worst complaint, and the one that I'm still pretty upset about was the housekeeping. We were there for 9 weeks and had our room cleaned 4 times total! Each time they missed our room, one of us would go to the front desk and ask why we'd been skipped. Housekeeping would have reported that we had a "do not disturb" sign on the door, etc, which, of course, was a lie. Front desk would schedule us for the next day, and still no housekeeping. Usually by the 3rd day they'd at least knock, but by that time I'd already gotten sheets and towels exchanged at the front desk. The front desk was kind enough through this, so I'm not sure who exactly was at fault, but it was incredibly frustrating. I think we might have been discriminated against because of the "pet inside" magnet on our door, but I was literally sitting inside all day waiting for them to come so that I could make sure to take my dog for a walk and be out of their way. After 3 days of waiting for housekeeping to come, you can imagine why I was so upset! 2) The other guests were sometimes very... um... we didn't enjoy. "A working man's hotel" is right for extended stay. There were some nice families, but also several shirtless hillbillies smoking outside a lot or people occasionally standing at the front entrance or in the laundry room with their beers in hand. 3) The room was very simple... the wireless internet was sooo slow. We paid the $30 the first month for the faster internet, but I don't like paying extra for what you can get free at other hotels. Also, that just applied to the one computer that was registered, so the other computers and our play station were still slow. 4) I understand most Extended Stay hotels have the same pet fee of $25/night, capping off at $150. I think this is ridiculously high, because after the housekeeping issues we wanted to leave but felt locked in after we'd paid so much. 5) For about 2 weeks we had a family staying above us with 2 children who were there all day and night doing what sounded like continuous somersaults off the couch and bed and heel-walking. Drove us crazy! We called several nights around 11 pm to the front desk to ask them to quiet down... which they did but just for the night. I'd suggest staying on the 3rd floor if you stay here! The first floor has a lot of loud foot traffic anyways.

If it wasn't for the housekeeping issue, I'd rate between 3-4 stars, but that was just ridiculous and incredibly frustrating. This left a really bad taste in my mouth towards Extended Stays in general.

Room Tip: I'd suggest staying on the 3rd floor for less noise of people walking around above you.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We use these comments to continue to coach and train our staff, ensuring every guest leaves our hotel feeling completely satisfied. I am sorry that we failed at that mission.

The housekeeping staff works incredibly hard, keeping both guest rooms and the property in general, clean. Guest rooms are cleaned every 7-days for long term stays, and in between upon guest request for a minimal fee, and after a guest checks out. I apologize that you had so many issues with this area of your stay, and have reviewed company cleanliness policy with the staff to ensure this does not happen again in the future. As well, I have spoken with the full staff about the other issues you mentioned. We will work as a team to find ways to improve our services and processes based on your honest feedback.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again or at any of our other brand locations. We look forward to showing you our redoubled efforts.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

Staff was very accomodating. Was able to provide items that were needed (razor, soap, etc...). Meshell and Sarah were wonderful and so friendly. If necessary I would recommend that others stay at this location when in the west palm area if a long stay is needed.

• Stayed August 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Thank you taking the time to write such a positive review of our hotel and for recognizing our staffs efforts, especially Meshall and Sarah. We all strive to provide our guests with 100% satisfaction, and it seems we hit a home run in your case!

We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in the area!

Been to Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park

Address: 700 Northpoint Pkwy, West Palm Beach, FL 33407 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Florida > West Palm Beach
Ranked #19 of 33 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park 2.5*
Now with free wireless internet access and LG premium televisions with DVD players in every room! Welcome to Extended Stay Deluxe West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with large studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens including full size refrigerator and cooking utensils... amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. On-site guest laundry, Deluxe Coffee Bar Monday - Friday, Pet Friendly Rooms, On-site pool and BBQ area, and fitness center are just a few other amenities. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Hotel West Palm Beach
Extended Stay West Palm Beach
West Palm Beach Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.