“Very nice hotel with a great location.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 25%
GreenLeadersBronze level
Southington, Connecticut
“Very nice hotel with a great location.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Just came back from a 4 day golf trip with some friends to the West Palm Beach area. We stayed at this property. It has a nice location as many restaurants & bars are with in walking distance from the hotel. Plus many nice golf courses in the general vicinity. The rooms were clean, the staff very friendly, and plenty of onsite parking.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

190 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Hackensack, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

If you're looking for a piece of paradise in the West Palm Beach area, look no further than the Hilton Garden Inn. I just completed my second stay at the hotel, and it will always be my first choice when I travel to West Palm Beach. I found the rooms to be spacious, clean, and quiet. The front desk staff is very helpful and friendly, greeting me daily as I went to breakfast. The pool area was very clean, and a great place to just relax. The workout facility was clean and well equipped. I would definitely recommend this hotel for business travellers and families. This hotel is a fine example of what the Hilton Brand represents for customer satisfaction.

Room Tip: The deluxe rooms are very spacious.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Longwood, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stayed here overnight to attend the West Palm Beach Boat Show. We were upgraded to a
comfortable large suite upon check-in. The next day we had breakfast at the hotel which we paid for with our reservation online. It was $20.00 for 2. The food was good, but the order process
was a bit confusing. We took the hotel shuttle to the Boat Show. This is a convenient location to the airport or downtown.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

We had a great four night stay at the Hilton Garden WPB this month. The room was large (albeit with a view of the parking lot) and service very good. Friendly and chatty staff made us feel welcome. We saw several celebrities while there too which had has wondering who next would step into the elevator! Close to shopping, 10 minute drive to the beach.

Room Tip: For a two night or longer stay we think you should get a room with a view of the garden and fountain...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Madison, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here after a long day of travel. My family was exhausted and we were looking to relax and crash for a good nights sleep. Unfortunately we dined in the restaurant and ordered 2 dishes that had chicken. Shortly thereafter, my 8 year old twins got ill. I ate the dish, and I got sick. I fed my husband the leftovers in the room and he got sick. Lovely. They discounted the meal, thankfully. Then we had a waiter who "forgot" to mention no refills on milk for the kids so he could ring up the ticket. $12 for my kids to have a glass and a half of milk?! I love how he played dumb to the ploy. Rooms were dirty, hotel was dirty, pool was cold and dirty with pool equipment laying around. The real kicker was when our 8 year old almost went missing as we were packing up the car. She got lost and the front door staff instructed her to use the STAIRWELL ....to do what?! That's a parents worst nightmare. We eventually found her lost in the stairwell. Front desk seemed nonchalant at best as I frantically looked for our daughter. Overall huge nightmare. Would never stay here again!

• Stayed March 2013
Albano Laziale, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

I've been here for a week for a business travel. The room was very big and clean, I had 2 LCD tv one in the bedroom and one at the entrance. The service was exceptional. Breakfast was good you can choose whatever you want : the chef is very kind and friendly . Good place to stay .

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Chantilly
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

An exceptional location if you need a place to stay for airport or train station. They have a shuttle to take you. From Noon-9pm they also have a shuttle that will take you to City Place on the hour.

A very good breakfast (cooked to order eggs).

A nice bar in the lobby.

Very nice service overall.

If I were staying over the weekend I think I might get a place a bit closer to City Place so that I could walk to restaurants.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport? Share your experiences!