“Possibly the best italian food i have ever eaten” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 5 blocks north of Forest Hill Blvd.
Connecticut
“Possibly the best italian food i have ever eaten”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

Small, very noisy, crowded, (tables too close together, excellent and friendly service, and THE BEST ITALIAN FOOD IN RECENT MEMORY.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
Columbia, Maryland
“Unacceptable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

this restaurant has great food and it is priced accordingly. we have been coming to WPb for over 10 yrs during the winter season and always enjoy going here. But things have changed. they have added too many tables and the resulting noise level is unbelievable. Our waitress had to shout out the specials of the day. Table conversation was nearly impossible. Our table was in the center tow and almost into the bathroom. People could barely get by. if you decide you must go here, try to avoid a Sat night and request a table by the wall.

• Visited February 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Eagleville, Pennsylvania
“Great escargot and the BEST tiramisu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

We went to Marcello's on a Wednesday night. We had a reservation for 8:00 and were seated about 8:20.
The restaurant was packed and it was very noisy. It was hard to hear the people at my own table.
We love escargot and started with that. It was fantastic. However, if you don't like garlic you will not like this.
We had veal for main courses and it was good, but nothing special.
I love tiramisu and am always looking for the "best". They make their own at Marcello's and it was the best I've ever had. I raved about it and Chef Macello came out and handed me the recipe he had written for me!
Although things were hectic when we arrived, we acclimated to the environment and had a great meal.
The escargot, tiramisu, and the service were the highlights.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Not worth it!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012 via mobile

We had a 7:30 reservation tonight and dwe left the restaurant at 8:35. Numerous people waited on us but no personal touch. We felt rushed and anonymous. Don't think we would ever return there. Definitely a new Yorker restaurant.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
plam beach county fl
“RUDE & NASTY”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

I made a dinner reswbation for our major wedding anniversary. I asked what the corkage fee was as I was bringing my wife's most favorite champgane. They flatly stated i was not allowed to bring in any outiodes bottle. I then asked if they had that producer & vinatge in stock, as I would have bought theirs; they did not have it but wanted to sell me the 2000 Dom. I said no tjhank tyou to the Dom and asked why thye refused me on our anniversayr. They then hung up on me/slammed the phone down

Be forewarned. Come sumemrtime, they may wish they had not lost this customer.

Visited January 2012