“A great B & B in downtown West Palm Beach” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Palm Beach Hibiscus

You added Palm Beach Hibiscus to your Saves list
Palm Beach Hibiscus
3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   213 South Rosemary Avenue, West Palm Beach, FL 33401   |
Offers & Announcements
January Special
West Palm Beach, Florida
“A great B & B in downtown West Palm Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2011

My husband and I had a great time the night we stayed. The tiki bar & its ambiance and staff made us feel like we were at a Key West tiki . The bartender Kevin makes some of the best martini's made, while Patrick the innkeeper was very accomodating to us. Additionally location was perfect, in-between Clematis St & City Place. Plenty to see smell eat & drink everywhere.

Will be back for sure!!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
NYC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2011

Pat! Randy! Keith! How many times do I walk away from a hotel and don't know the name of anyone I encountered? Too many times! Staying at the Palm Beach Hibiscus B&B was a joy and will be my go to spot when I am in the area. The room I stayed in was more than ample and not close to the bar where people gather so I slept like a rock when needed. Proximity to Clematis and City Center is under 10 minute walk in a area where nothing was of concern if doing so at night. Maybe it was the weather, the people or the food but the whole experience was worth me writing a review! Thanks guys. See you next year.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2011

This place is fabulous. I stayed there in January and persuaded a group of friends to join me again in March. Everyone loved it. The rooms are quaint and comfortable, the courtyard and bar extremely pleasant. Pat O'Reilly, the Manager, is friendly, welcoming and a big part of the charm of the place. There is no place closer (2 blocks!) to City Place, where the shops, restaurants and bars are, so you can easily walk to dinner -- a huge advantage for those who prefer not to drive in the evening.

Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
Sandys Parish, Bermuda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2011

I generally go to West Palm at least twice a year for various croquet tournaments held at the National Croquet Center. Having stayed at various hotels and at friends houses in the past, I think I have now found my new home! I stayed in the Hibiscus Suite which was comfy with lots of space and a nice big bed. The bath room is newly remodeled. Each day the room was cleaned to perfection. And breakfast each morning was simple...no frills, just good food, all made fresh to order.
And what can you say about the tropical garden and tiki bar. The perfect spot to relax and have a few cocktails before going out (or coming home at midnight!). And being so close to all the shopping was perfect for my girlfriend who was with out a car. The short walk to Clematis was perfect as to avoid any drunk driving :)
Pat was a perfect host and made us all feel welcome and special. Keith at the bar was as pleasant as could be, making sure that we always had a cocktail! Thanks so much for making our week one that we will all remember. See you next year!!!

NH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2011

This hotel was a great find! It was close to shopping, the beach, airport & restaurants! You would never it know though, nestled in palm trees and flowering bushes. It felt so quiet and relaxing in the courtyard. The manager was helpful, and bartender very friendly. Wish we could've stayed longer.

La Crosse, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2011

Located perfectly in the center of town, easy to get to many sights, but a cabana bar in the middle of the Inn makes for not so quiet nights. Although the drinks at the bar were less expensive than in town. Party atmosphere carried late into the night and made sleeping difficult. Breakfast was OK, and no extras such as afternoon teas, cocktail hour, or night time cookies was notable. Robes and slippers for guests would be a nice addition. Very helpful, friendly management on site. Luxurious it isn't.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2011

My husband and I recently stayed here for three nights and cannot wait to return. I cannot begin to express how beautiful this place is or how welcoming the hosts and every single staff member were we had the pleasure of getting to know. They have a great little courtyard tiki bar and the patrons are interesting with great stories to tell, welcoming, just great! The breakfast is excellent and prepared perfectly. I have stayed in bed and breakfasts and never before have I had such an overall excellent experience. The price is exceptional, trust me! The location does not get any better. If I could, I would rate this 10 out of 5 stars! I cannot wait to go back and hang out with Patrick, Jacki, Matt, Keith, and the list goes on. If you like to have fun and want a great place to stay which is worth every single cent and then some, this is the place for you! Patrick, Randy, Keith and all, thank you! We will be back, made great friends, and you have one outstanding establishment!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Palm Beach Hibiscus? Share your experiences!