When they opened in 2004, I was the first guest for the B&B. They were so nice to take me around the downtown and took good care of me who just landed to USA myself , not knowing good English. They are like my first American family. I took my parents, my uncle and aunt there years after. The rooms are clean and beautiful. The breakfast Jan makes is awesome and fresh. Peter and Rick are so kind and friendly. I need to go back again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of West Palm Beach, Florida, Grandview Gardens Bed & Breakfast and Vacation Cottages is located in the Grandview Heights Historic Neighborhood. City Place, the rejuvenated city center with its restaurants, theaters, cafes, nightclubs and boutiques, is 15 minutes walking distance. The beaches are 5 minutes away by car and 15 minutes by bicycle (which we provide complimentary). The Palm Beach Convention Center, Norton Museum of Art, Antique Row, Kravis Center for the Performing Arts and the famous resort island of Palm Beach with its beautiful beaches are 5 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grandview Gardens Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grandview Gardens Bed And Breakfast
- Grandview Gardens Hotel West Palm Beach