“You can take your child here, no worries!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Tequila Cowboy Bar & Grill

Tequila Cowboy Bar & Grill
550 South Rosemary Avenue, West Palm Beach, FL 33401 (Formerly Tequila Cowboy Bar& Grill)
+1 561-249-2749
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #153 of 565 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Established in 2013.Tequila Cowboy is a growing operation owned by Epicurean Ranch LLC , a division of TCRest.Group based out of Nashville, Tennessee. The original store is located on the famous Broadway Strip in downtown Nashville. Tequila Cowboy was recently featured in the hit ABC television series "Nashville" and regularly hosts chart-topping country artists. The goal of the company is to bring the best of the "Music City" to areas around the United States providing feel-good music, celebration, and food that is a one-of-a-kind experience. Tequila Cowboy will bring approximately 200 full and part-time jobs to the region. So stay tuned for the widely anticipated country rock venue as we bring you to our table. Tequila Cowboy is the perfect spot to host your next gathering with friends, private party, or celebration so buckle up and get ready for the ride.Tequila Cowboy; an attraction for locals and tourists alike. Operating as both an evening venue with national country music acts for entertainment and full-service restaurant featuring our original line of finger licking BBQ, mouth watering prime rib, gourmet flat bread pizzas, fresh guacamole cart, & southern light fare tapas, Tequila Cowboy will offer a unique experience through dining and a revved-up nightlife. From t-shirts to suits, and fun-seekers of all ages, anyone will find a reason to have a good time. Open seven days a week, it will have something different to offer every day. Offering over 100 types of tequila to fit anyone's palate, so the good times are here to stay. There's a beautiful intimate dining area, modern pop-country rock décor, a huge dance floor, realistic mechanical bull for laughs and bragging rights, and a state-of-the-art sound system.
Cheddar, United Kingdom
“You can take your child here, no worries!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

OK! " It's JUST a grill and bar", I can here you say. No, it's more. It has staff who care, who actually said "let's sort the little fella out FIRST"! The booths are large and our grandson was provided with crayons and a colouring sheet without asking as well as very yummy popcorn shrimps and fries. The Red Snapper with refried beans and bacon, cheesy grits, baby squash and mini zuccini were extremely good as were the girls' crab cakes and salad. Guys, you looked after us really well, thank you!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I was really excited for this place to open. The restaurant is goodlooking and looks fun fun fun - mechanical bull and all.

The menu though was a huge disappointment. I'm a vegetarian, and there was really nothing on the menu to choose from.

We had a table in the bar area, and the music was so loud, we could barely hear ourselves talk.

Don't think I'll return anytime soon. Too bad.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
West Palm Beach, FL
“I wish it lived up to my hopes”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

I was excited to have a new country bar restaurant in town. I read the menu and was really excited. When I got there it looked great and was ready to enjoy. Ok read they had a happy hour. When the waiter came over to our table(only a couple tables in the place were occupied) he said we had to go to the bar. No happy hours at tables. Ok not great but I was still ready to enjoy a good drink. I ordered the 15oz margarita. It came out and I took a couple sips. It was very sweet. After a couple more sips it was gone. Ok I thought it was ok but 15oz in a few sips? Lets remember a can of Coke is 12oz and it takes more than a few sips. It was time to put on my thinking cap. They say a 15oz drink? When you order a 15oz drink how much drink do you get? Remember when you get a 12oz coke you get 12oz? I could not let it go. I checked and it was about 4oz. I would not care as that most likely is a standard drink size, however they said on the menu 15 or 32 oz. I poured out all the drink and ice and the glass is 15oz not the drink. I asked for the next one with no ice ad was told it would not be full because it would be too much alcohol? Well that just ticks me off. You advertise a 15oz drink and its not! Ok enough about the drink. Lets get to the food. We ordered a couple apps and they were Ok. We also ordered a main course of the shrimp Mac and cheese which was really good. Back on track. Then the main courses American out. BAD how can you make bad tacos? Well I have a 15 year old boy that eats everything in sight. He would not even eat it. The waiter said all was ok ? Even though most of the plates had food on them? Well I guess I have to strike this off the go back again list. SO disappointed.

Visited September 2013
“Fresh new face in City Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Service was a little slow (7:00 pm) when we where first seated, to be expected with a new restaurant. Owner/manager was very quick to step in and fix the problem, took our drink orders which was promptly on the house - well done! Rest of the evening was flawless with good food (had the fried chicken sandwich - signature dish) at a reasonable price with great service (other than our original blip). Didn't have enough nerve to try the mechanical bull - maybe next time. I'm not a C&W fan but music was enough Rock and Roll to satisfy my tastes. In summary a bright new spot at City Place in West Palm Beach.

Visited September 2013
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Great fun an upbeat evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Loved the decor ,metal artwork and lighting made for a lively party atmosphere. Nice menu with many options.I choice the mushroom flat bread with goat cheese,the bread was crispy and nice blend of mushrooms. My husband is not into spice and he choose the BBQ sliders,the meat was tender and and not to much heat. Also tried some of the macaroni shrimp, that was yummy too.The band kicked off @ 9:30 and got the place dancing away.We checked out the riding bull and the off to Wanabees karaoke bar where it was packed.Good music, good food would definitely go back!

• Visited September 2013