“Super bon!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

+1 561-273-5441
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Rendez-Vous is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 534 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Brasserie
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
La Grange, Illinois
“Super bon!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Wow i was so impressed, I felt like at home... Atmosphere is fun and trendy with lots of French touches, service is so friendly. The owner and the chef are all French and their menu is so fun. Some great traditional dishes from the southwest, Vincent the chef makes is own Foie Gras... So yummy...the burgers are delicious and have French flare with amazing one a kind cheeses and bread. The food is good, they really put a lot of thoughts and details to what kind of produces they purchased for their menu. Will definitely go back...

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Really French, best croissants, CHOCOLATE AU PAIN and quiche....In the Palm Beaches!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

If your a fan of French pastries and have been searching for good croissants, etc. Look no further. I fell in love with French pastries on my numerous trips to France and have found it difficult to find a quality croissant in my area. The search is over and highly recommend you visit this restaurant. This morning was the 2nd time I have tried their food. The first was diner several weeks ago with some friends. The food was good, we especially liked the homemade foie gras pates and cassoulet (duck and sausage). Their wines where very good and I recommend letting the owners pick the wine for the dish you are having, I did. The owners are French, the chef (also an owner) is French. It has a French vibe, not hurried, a little cluby and fun. Oh, did I mention the quiche? Best quiche I have had in years, this morning it was goat's cheese, herbs and honey....yum. I'm not going to say this place has the best service, best location, best cocktails or best prices....I only care about the food. It has the best French food I have tried in the area and I have been to most if not all of the French restaurants in West Palm Beach. You can order takeout of the pastries on Saturday and Sunday mornings....they put to shame all of the so called bakeries hawking their so called French pastries (tough and stale) at the West Palm Beach green markets.

• Visited July 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“A Little Piece of France in West Palm Beach, FL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband and I had just finished a long walk along the bike path in Palm Beach and had decided to find a place to have a coffee in either Palm Beach or West Palm Beach. I had heard that a new French Restaurant had opened on Datura St. in West Palm Beach, therefore, we headed there for coffee and a bite to eat. What a surprise! The French background music and ambiance was magic. We met the owners; two delightful young men, and their excitement about their new venture was palpable. Now, to the food...... Having spent time in France and enjoying the cuisine, this food was totally authentic and the atmosphere, oh so French! Although we initially went there with the intention of having a coffee and a "small bite", we ended up ordering lunch, red wine, dessert and coffee. The service was friendly, efficient, and unhurried. Although we have many great restaurants in the WPB and PB area, this is an amazing addition. We actually plan on meeting friends there tomorrow evening for dinner, as we wish to promote business activity for this restaurant that has been open for only three weeks. Try it; you will not be disappointed!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Fabulous French Food & People”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

All was wonderful! Friendly people actually from France including the amazing chef!! Food amazing and affordable. Outside café seating or indoor couches and tables with cathedral ceilings and inviting yet modern European décor.

Visited June 2013
“Like being in France”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Ok~ so we've never been to France but this restaurant made us feel as this was our first experience there. Where to start...

The food. Amazing!! Started with croissants ($2.50) and fabulous wine (around $10 a glass) suggested by our French waiter. They are light and buttery with a rich crispness.
Then we chatted with the chef, also French, because it was afternoon and the crowd had died down. We couldn't resist the cassoulet (duck and sausage in a duck confit) and French onion soup ($8.). We shared both as there was plenty to do so. The soup is not drenched in bread and covered in cheese. It is garnished with a cheese toasted French bread and that is all you'd want, as the flavor of this soup is divine!
We finished with a crepe suzette (maybe $5-6?). I've been to French restaurants but I did not know a crepe could taste like this.

The menu was full of affordably priced items (around $10 for a sandwich and $15 for entrée). Great for ladies or business lunch. Girls night or romantic dinner.

We are locals and stumbled upon this find on an afternoon stroll. As you gather, we had a leisurely afternoon. We were not rushed yet the service was spot on and friendly. Really very welcoming.

This is a new restaurant and off the beaten path (a block north from Clematis street by way of Olive). Very sophisticated and modern yet inviting. The photography is quite visually stimulating.

As usual, I like to keep my rare finds a secret but this one was too good not to share.
Let me know what you think.

• Visited June 2013