“The best Indian food in Florida. Rivals NYC and London!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Palm City, Fla
“The best Indian food in Florida. Rivals NYC and London!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

This restaurant is about a 45 minute drive from my home yet we make the drive almost every week. We have brought along "first timers" and every one has returned.
The food is excellent. I order the Phall which is hotter that Vindaloo and once they get to know you they make it as hot as you can stand.
The Nans are excellent s well./ We always end up over ordering but that's OK. We just bring it home and have it for lunch.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

87% Recommend
“I like this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I was never a fan of Indian Food.....not because of the taste, but because of what is generally looks like. Well I took the plunge at Taste Of India.....and I am glad I did. Their lunch Buffet is amazing....great choices. Everything is always hot and fresh. My only complaint is I wish they came around more often with the Nan bread.....this is must to sop all of that saucy goodness!

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Best Indian Food in Palm Beach County”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

We often eat here on Sundays which means it's busy, but the food is good, and weekends mean there's more desert options.
A lot of vegetarian options and friendly staff makes us repeat customers.

“Great Indian food and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

I truly enjoyed all the Vegetarian dishes that we ordered. This wonderful find was what I've been looking for after visiting other Indian restaurants in west palm beach. The appetizers and entrees were authentic Indian cuisine which is difficult to find in this area of Florida.
I would recommend Taste of India to friends and family.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“I keep going back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Out of town guests remember this place, and insist we go back there. It's a little far to drive from my home, or I'd go more often. The food is delicious, the service attentive, the premises very clean. The weekend buffet has a wider variety than during the week, well worth the extra four dollars or so.
I often see extended families there, several generations together. Even the littlest ones are well-behaved, and it's a delight to watch them.

• Visited August 2013