“Above Average” 4 of 5 stars

561-833-4773
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Doing business, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Above Average”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

$10 - $20 for lunch or dinner. I had a rice, beans, and ground beef dish for $10 and it definitely fills you up for a reasonable price. Bottled beer from $4 to $5. Nice location on Clematis Street. Part of the Skymiles program.

Visited February 2013

Rockland, Maine
“Delicious food in hip atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

We visited here last night, and were swept away by the vibrant surroundings, attentive service, and beautifully presented food. On top of that, every bite was delicious, and there was Faroese served to us that we could eat. I'm already looking forward to another great meal from the leftovers! The paella was perfect, and was served in a cast iron pot that kept it hot until I was ready to transfer it to my plate. The signature dish, a shrimp curry with rice, was presented in a large deep platter -- it was handsome and savory. Desserts were consistent with the rest (we shared a flan and some coconut and banana ice cream). Couldn't have been more pleased.

New York City, New York
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I had dinner here last night and really enjoyed my meal. The menu offers a lot of options. I had the fried plantation & avocado salad which was very flavorful, as was the chicken dish I had as my entree. We sat outside and the whole experience was very pleasant. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting West Palm Beach.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Goochland, Virginia, United States
“Great food, value, and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Went there based on reviews here at Tripadvisor..Very pleased with the overall experience. Ordered one of the specials..Awesome.! Wish i could have tried the mojitos but working.....
I will return for another meal while in town. Great value for money spent.

• Visited February 2013
Palm Beach, Florida
“Like no other...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

My hands down favorite for upscale Latin food...The Paella is one of the best I have ever had..mothers day is alway bery special and menu is very nice...A must try!!!...