“good food and atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
palm beach
“good food and atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

reasonable prices with good food and service but almost everything is heavy on garlic. chicken was tender, tastey are portion on the large size, just overdone with garlic

Visited January 2013

92% Recommend
“Greattttt food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went here for the first time last night and it was lovely! I made a reservation just in case it was busy and the guy on the phone was super nice and when we arrived we felt very welcomed! For an appetizer we got the plantains filled with beef n chicken which were so yummy. For dinner we both ordered the Paella Valentica which OMG heaven! And we both had left overs to take home. I also had a mojoito (very) and my bf ordered the rum punch (ver good also). Our waitress was super sweet and i believe it to be the manager was supperrr nice! Will def be back!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mountain View, Arkansas
“Great service and good Nuevo Latino cuisine at Cabana”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

My wife and I ate at Cabana Restaurant on the last night of our weeklong trip to the Keys in mid November. We had eaten seafood nearly every day of our trip and we wanted to get some Cuban food the last night of our stay. We went by on a Friday evening. The bar area was pretty boisterous so we sat at one of the tables on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant. We had not been rained on during the week but right after we had been served our dinners it started raining. This forced us to go inside to the dining room to eat our meal.

I ordered the Salmon a la Zarzuela which was pan seared salmon with a lobster bisque sauce, black rice and house made shrimp, mushroom and spinach empanadas. The black rice had squid ink to color it, which was a first for me. My wife had the Pollo a la Parrilla, which was a grilled double chicken breast with adobo rub, plantains and arroz blanco. Portions were generous and the service was very good. Several other diners were getting the paella. It looked delicious and was a very large portion. We finished our meal by sharing a chocolate dessert but I was not too impressed with it. Our entrees were good but what I will remember most about Cabana was the good service that we received.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Green Bay
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We went for a late lunch and it was quiet. The food was so delicious and staff were very accomadating to a picky child. I wish I knew the name of the waiter, he was great! Highly recommend.

Visited January 2013
Helsinki, Finland
“Excellent lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We ordered the cheviche for starters and had the buffee with my wife. The cheviche was exellent and especially the roast pork in the buffee made me really happy. It was the best roast pork i have ever had, and believe me, i have had a few. The service was also exellent. This food made that day and i wass all smiles after that.

• Visited December 2012