“Enjoyed it” 4 of 5 stars

561-833-4773
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Doing business, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Aberdeen, Scotland
“Enjoyed it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We visited this restaurant, on the strength of the Tripadvisor reviews. I really enjoyed it, so I've rated it very good. Not quite up to the excellent category ... but almost. Portions are huge, so I would advise against a starter .. but they did look very good. The only criticism, my friends thought that the food was very heavy on the garlic. I didn't think so .. but I like garlic. I just pass this on to you as it had been commented on.

Athens, Georgia, United States
“Pleasantly Overwhelmed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I really enjoyed this restaurant. My boyfriend and I both ordered the Paella Marinera, expecting the portions to be too small to share. Instead, we were pleasantly overwhelmed to be served two huge stove pots of food. We had enough leftovers for four days afterward. I highly recommend this restaurant!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, New York
“Party of five”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Visiting WPB and looked to Trip Advisor for all our restaurant choices. We enjoyed 2 pitchers of mojitos, the steak, lamb chop special and a great seafood dish, a side of plantain. Flan and Cuban coffee finished the meal. We had plenty of leftovers and enjoyed the next day.

Hingham, Massachusetts
“disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

This restaurant was highly rated by Trip Advisors. I went with the waiter's recommendation of a local cuban medley of seafood. The dish was very dry and disappointing. My wife had seabass and see was happy with it...I obviously ordered the wrong thing.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Long Beach, California
“Exceeded my expectations...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

This is my first visit to West Palm Beach, FL, doing a show at the convention center. I read Tripadvisor reviews before booking a hotel, eat at restaurants, and so forth. Tonight I was pleasantly surprised that reviews for Cabana Restaurant are excellent. I ordered the churrasco steak medium rare with rice and black beans, it was so delicious and I would highly recommend you try this restaurant out. The rice and beans were also very tasty, cooked to perfection, needless to say, there was nothing left on my plates. Also, parking after 7pm is free around the area.