“Pleasantly Overwhelmed” 5 of 5 stars

561-833-4773
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Romantic, Entertaining clients, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Athens, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pleasantly Overwhelmed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I really enjoyed this restaurant. My boyfriend and I both ordered the Paella Marinera, expecting the portions to be too small to share. Instead, we were pleasantly overwhelmed to be served two huge stove pots of food. We had enough leftovers for four days afterward. I highly recommend this restaurant!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Rochester, New York
“Party of five”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Visiting WPB and looked to Trip Advisor for all our restaurant choices. We enjoyed 2 pitchers of mojitos, the steak, lamb chop special and a great seafood dish, a side of plantain. Flan and Cuban coffee finished the meal. We had plenty of leftovers and enjoyed the next day.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Hingham, Massachusetts
“disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

This restaurant was highly rated by Trip Advisors. I went with the waiter's recommendation of a local cuban medley of seafood. The dish was very dry and disappointing. My wife had seabass and see was happy with it...I obviously ordered the wrong thing.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Long Beach, California
“Exceeded my expectations...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

This is my first visit to West Palm Beach, FL, doing a show at the convention center. I read Tripadvisor reviews before booking a hotel, eat at restaurants, and so forth. Tonight I was pleasantly surprised that reviews for Cabana Restaurant are excellent. I ordered the churrasco steak medium rare with rice and black beans, it was so delicious and I would highly recommend you try this restaurant out. The rice and beans were also very tasty, cooked to perfection, needless to say, there was nothing left on my plates. Also, parking after 7pm is free around the area.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Royal Palm Beach, Florida
“Birthday surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

My wife and I have been looking for a great restaurant since we moved here from NJ eight years ago. Last night, on my birthday, we found it at Cabana Restaurant in Clematis. Wow! We were looking for a great paella and we were really, really impressed. The tostones rellenos sampler were magnificent and gave us a chance to try the ropa vieja, chicken sofrito and picadillo. Mojito comes with a sugar came stirrer and was delicious (they have non-alcoholic Nojitos also...nice touch!) Tres leches dessert was heavenly. Pedro, the manager, was very friendly and helpful. Sydney, our server, was extremely knowlegeble and gave us great recommendations. We can't wait to go back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere