“Excellent food and superb service!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 561 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Greenacres, Florida
“Excellent food and superb service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The best Cuban food, excellent staff and service. Prices are excellent. Portions are large, you can bring home leftovers and have another meal! We love this place, cannot get enough of it!

• Visited September 2013

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Outstanding Cuban food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

We dine at Havanas every 4 - 6 weeks traveling approx. 15 miles to enjoy a great authentic cuban meal. The service has always been exceptional and the food outstanding. The restaurant is always clean.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kensington, MD
“The First Place I Head When I Arrive in West Palm Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

My husband and I travel to West Palm Beach every winter for about a week - we've got a timeshare in the area and love being there. Our first stop as soon as our flight arrives is to stop at Havana's for lunch or an early dinner on the way from the airport. We usually order lots of food and pack up the leftovers, and that's what we eat for the first few days on vacation. There is a 24-hour walkup window that allows you to order the full menu at Havana's, but we like eating inside the restaurant. It's nicely decorated, very cozy and the staff are very helpful and friendly. We are not Cuban and don't even speak any Spanish, and are not familiar with Cuban cuisine but love it - who wouldn't? So, we are very happy to be so welcomed there and treated so warmly when we return. We usually stop at Havana's 3 times during the week we're there - on the way in, during the week, and on our way to the airport to fly home, of course packing leftovers with us to eat on the plane and at home. What are my favorites? I'm sort of working my way through the entrees visit but visit and really like any of the beef and pork dishes. We always order at least one of the appetizers, and the sandwiches are very good. I never leave without having a cafe con leche and often have some sangria, and always order a tres leches cake dessert 'to go' - I never have room!

Keep in mind that Havana's has a booth at the weekly Saturday farmer's market in West Palm Beach, and is a great place to stop on the way back from the polo matches in Wellington. Enjoy and don't miss this restaurant if you're in the area!

• Visited April 2013
Houston, Texas
“Best Cuban Food in the United States”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I have had Cuban Food before, but nothing in comparison to this place. The Moro here (black rice) can't be beat from anywhere. This is my main spot for Cuban Food whenever I go back to West Palm Beach to visit.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Havana atmosphere, food and service were top notch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed Havana Restaurant. It was the best dinner we have had in West Palm Beach at a price not too far off from other restaurants we visited (like Cabana) but soooo my much better!!
The food was delicious and the pitcher of sangria was refreshing! For appetizers we had empanadas and the plaintains with garlic dip. They were both delicious and the empanadas were excellent! I had the Churrasco with the chimichurri sauce my husband had theLamb shanks the kids had palomilla steak and they tasted my chimichurri sause and we had to ask for extra ( they LOVED it). Everything was delicious and fresh. Our server was attentive and very pleasant. We would definately go back and recommend Havana to anyone looking for a hearty delicious cuban meal.

• Visited August 2013