“Favorite spot in W Palm” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 561 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Favorite spot in W Palm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I am going back to WPB this week, and the first thing I thought about was how happy I am going to be to go to Havana again. Nice environment and Cafe Cubano that will knock your sox off. The window service is fabulous, and the food inside is good too. Went with 4 generations of my family and everybody felt welcome.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Naples, Florida
“Consistant Winner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Have been visiting Havana for over 15 years and it has always been a winner. Lunch or dinner or take away, the Cuban food is top notch. Most recently we enjoyed dinner, Ropa vieja and roast pork! Service is efficient and professional. The prices are very fair too.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tokyo, Japan
“Great take-away window, skip restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

As good a cafe cubana or cortadito as you will get in the area. The food is not memorable and the restaurant is a bit plastic and the plantains were the best thing we had. We went once to the window and once to the restaurant. We would happily get coffee at the window again.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Still excellent food after all these years”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

My husband and I first went to Havana about 9 years ago and the food was excellent. Recently, were staying at City Place and decided to go back to Havana. We were glad we did because after a 9 year absence the food was still outstanding. The Lechon asado con cebolla was excellent. The ropa vieja was delicious. The food is still excellent and the service is outstanding even after 9 years. Fernando was our waitor and he was so attentive, we never had an empty water glass. The coffee and desserts are to die for. We had cafe con leche with flan de caramelo and arroz con leche(rice pudding). I am a rice pudding expert and this was the best rice pudding I have ever had. We will always go back to Havana next time we are in South Florida. Kudos to Havana. Can you open a restaurant in the Dallas area?

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Got gringo priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I love to eat at Havana and I used to live here. So I went to have some of their excellent churrasco steak with beans and rice. Flan for dessert cafe con leche. Water to drink. How is it even possible my bill was 40 bucks without the tip? Excellent food but I got gringo priced.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere