“Consistant Winner” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban, Spanish
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Naples, Florida
“Consistant Winner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Have been visiting Havana for over 15 years and it has always been a winner. Lunch or dinner or take away, the Cuban food is top notch. Most recently we enjoyed dinner, Ropa vieja and roast pork! Service is efficient and professional. The prices are very fair too.

• Visited April 2012

Tokyo, Japan
“Great take-away window, skip restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

As good a cafe cubana or cortadito as you will get in the area. The food is not memorable and the restaurant is a bit plastic and the plantains were the best thing we had. We went once to the window and once to the restaurant. We would happily get coffee at the window again.

• 2 of 5 stars
Dallas, Texas
“Still excellent food after all these years”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

My husband and I first went to Havana about 9 years ago and the food was excellent. Recently, were staying at City Place and decided to go back to Havana. We were glad we did because after a 9 year absence the food was still outstanding. The Lechon asado con cebolla was excellent. The ropa vieja was delicious. The food is still excellent and the service is outstanding even after 9 years. Fernando was our waitor and he was so attentive, we never had an empty water glass. The coffee and desserts are to die for. We had cafe con leche with flan de caramelo and arroz con leche(rice pudding). I am a rice pudding expert and this was the best rice pudding I have ever had. We will always go back to Havana next time we are in South Florida. Kudos to Havana. Can you open a restaurant in the Dallas area?

Miami Beach, Florida
“Got gringo priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

I love to eat at Havana and I used to live here. So I went to have some of their excellent churrasco steak with beans and rice. Flan for dessert cafe con leche. Water to drink. How is it even possible my bill was 40 bucks without the tip? Excellent food but I got gringo priced.

Cleveland Ohio
“perfect first time experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Stopped for lunch with my family while in area on vacation. I have always wanted to try Cuban cuisine, but there isn't much (none) at home. All I can say is please open a restaurant in the Cleveland area! Everything was great. We had alot of questions, and our waiter (Fernando) was very patient and answered all of them very thoroughly. We tried several appetizers to share and all were great. I had a bowl of Grouper soup that was loaded with fish, and we shared a grouper and shrimp ceviche that was so good, we all wanted to take a bucket full home. Entrees were all great. We shared a Tres Leches cake and a Flan. Both were very good. This will be a must stop for us in the future!