“pretty good” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
hemel
“pretty good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

apart from the waiter forgot to order my daughters pizza so we were all eating ours while she was waiting for hers to be cooked. to be fair the waiter was very apologetic and did offer for her to have a free pudding but she had gone past the hunger point so didnt want one. overall really nice place though and would definitely go back as the decor was really funky.

Visited April 2014

Lantana, Florida
“Poor management”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

We showed up at 4:45 Sunday 4/06/2014 and asked for a table for 6. the restaurant only had about 25 people in the whole place, we were told that we would have to wait for a table as all of our party was not present, I did point out that there were more than 20 tables not occupied and that our 4 others would be here in less than 10 minutes. I made this complaint online and received a call from "the manager" who made me feel as if I was at fault and that was there policy.

POOR MANAGEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited April 2014
Andover, Massachusetts
“Perfect for Families and Kids!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

There are not too many 'family-friendly' restaurants in this area of Florida. We went to a few restaurants on Atlantic Ave in Delray and none of them were kid-friendly. None of them! One of the restaurants didn't even have a kid's menu! This is a perfect, perfect restaurant for families and kids. It's very reasonably priced and the pizzas are great! There's a ton of choices and they also have large hoagies. The atmosphere is great, again especially for kids, and it's a nice break from the classy, expensive restaurants in the area.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Too much salt”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I love pizza - love it and mellow mushroom has a great selection of pizza and beers. Great service and the place was clean. It might of been a fluke but the pizza we got made my wife and I drink a gallon of water each afterwards. It was a lot of salt - A LOT. It was to the point where my wife is afraid of the place now. So I guess we won't be coming back. It might of been a one time thing but one too many for us.

Visited October 2013
Centerville, Massachusetts
“Great place for lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

We stopped here on vacation, loved the ambience and creative decorations. Food was great and drinks were excellent! Will definately go to again when we are in West Palm.

• Visited February 2014