“Very clean, good food, good service” 5 of 5 stars

561-816-3346
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Pampas Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #167 of 549 restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Pampas Brazilian Grille "The True taste of Brazil," Dine at your own pace. Eat as much as you like. Sizzling skewers brought to your table in a seemingly endless parade of food. Sit back, relax and enjoy the "Ultimate Dining Experience" at Pampas Brazilian Grille. Mountains of garden fresh produce and salads together with the finest spit roasted meats available; all to your hearts content.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
“Very clean, good food, good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

We love meat so we came at lunch to experience the Brazilian style grill. We got the "Ultimate surf and turf rodizio" and it was worth every penny. First we helped ourselves from the salad bar with all sorts of good stuff (too many to mention) and soon after that we got the "surf" part of the main course, grilled salmon and scallops with prosciutto bits. After that the waiters kept coming with all the "goodies": skewers with several types of steak, chicken, pork, sausages, grilled pineapple and smoked ham. Even when we turned the service tokens to "stop, we don't need any more food", we still got the waiters coming over to tempt us with more stuff (and it worked for some!).

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

54% Recommend
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Large salad buffet!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Recently visited this restaurant for lunch. They specialize in meats served Argentinian style, but I don't eat meat. I was still able to find plenty to eat on their large buffet. I ordered the vegetarian skewer, which had a portobello mushroom, onion, pepper and tomato. Very good. A few of my friends had the platter of 3 meats, and they said they were good. They now have a lunch special for $12 including 3 meats or a vegetarian skewer, or $10 just for the buffet. Beautiful restaurant, great deal for lunch! We went at 1pm, and there were only 2 other people there,although the waiter assured us they are busy at night. I hope they are able to last in this large space that has been vacated by so many other restaurants!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“Great Buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Good lunch buffet-easy quick and fresh food. We had a private room for a meeting though, and it was noisy as there was a party next door.

Visited March 2013
Florida
“Terrible Service and not memmorable food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Below is a letter and review that I sent to their corporate office. They never replied.
Dear Pampas Grille Senior Management,

I am writing to you today to let you know about the absolutely awful dining experience that I experienced today at your West Palm Beach location. It was by far the worst service experience I have ever experienced at a restaurant in this price range.

Let me begin by mentioning a few of the good things. The staff was very friendly, the food tasted pretty good (most of it) and your bartender made an excellent Cosmo.

We arrived for lunch at about 1:45 PM. The restaurant was empty except for a couple of tables in the dining area and a party in the back room. We were seated promptly and our waiter took our drink order right away. He returned with our drinks and took our food order. My son and I ordered the surf and turf rodizio and my wife ordered a spinach and strawberry salad. A few minutes passed and the surf portion of our meal arrived. The scallops were a small dish of bay scallops with crumbled pancetta, not the pancetta wrapped scallops served rodizio style as indicated on your menu. We were only served 3 surf items, the wrong scallops, salmon, and shrimp. We never received the 4th seafood item which was to be the catch of the day, or shark (depending on where you look, menu or on line). My wife’s salad arrived and it was not prepared properly. It had to be returned. It came out again and was still wrong and had to be corrected a second time. During this time no other meat item was brought to our table. 15 minutes passed and I complained to the manager. He did not apologize, was very short with me, and made me feel unwelcome. However he did say he would handle it. 5 minutes later two items showed up and then that was it. We were ignored again for another 10 minutes. I had to actually go to the salad bar to get additional dressing for my wife’s salad. At this point I went to the host desk and asked for contact information for the corporate office and to speak to the GM. The hostess told me that the owner was there and that she would get him for me. By this time my wife was so annoyed that she left the restaurant to go shopping. On her way out she noticed the manager eating at the bar. Unbelievable! A few minutes past and Bill Drexel arrived at our table. Mr. Drexel was very apologetic and seemed genuinely concerned about what had happened. He told me that he would not charge for our two surf and turf dinners.

While I appreciate that we were not charged for the surf and turf, I find it unbelievable that we were charged for anything at all. I believe that our entire bill should have been zeroed out and that we should have been offered a complimentary return visit. That would be real customer service. I was seriously considering writing scathing reviews on all the internet sites (Yelp, Urban Spoon, Foursquare, tripadvsior, Zagat, etc.), but felt that I should in all fairness allow you the opportunity to respond. I kid you not when I say that this was among the worst service experiences I’ve encountered, and I’ve traveled the world fairly extensively over the course of my career and dined at thousands of restaurants. In summary, we received significantly substandard service, did not receive the items as listed in your menu, were treated rudely by your manger, and were not made to feel welcome. Our meal was a disaster.

I await your reply.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Albano Laziale, Italy
“Very good food, worth the price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I've been here on a Saturday night without reservation, the place was full but the wait was not very long. We were a party of 6 and we all ordered the meat rodizio that was really excellent! A great Buffett for the side dishes was available and the meats they served were very good cuts! The service was excellent , very kind personnel.at the end they also ask you if you want something in particular.

Good job!