“My New Favorite Place!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Mexican, American, Greek, Grill
West Palm Beach, Florida
“My New Favorite Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

This is my second visit here, the first time my boyfriend and I both ate the most amazing burgers, Nana's Mile High Burger, which I highly recommend. On this visit we had breakfast, mine was the South of the Border Omelette which had chorizo sausage, chiles, avocado, cheese and it came with tortillas. The omelette was the most amazing omelette I've eaten in a long time, definitely not your run of the mill omelette choices you see at every other breakfast place in town. My boyfriend had a smoothie, Rockin Raspberry which they made with real fruit and it was really good. He ate the Southern Style Breakfast, which had eggs, biscuits and gravy, bacon, sausage, and country potatoes. He said the biscuit and gravy is the best he has eaten since his grandmother used to make it for him. The gravy tastes homemade. We are definitely planning to return to Nana's and the next time I'm going to try the biscuits and gravy. The service here is very welcoming and accommodating, keep up the good work!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Poor food poor service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

The staff and owners must be busy stuffing trip advisors with high marks. Both the tilapia and sirloin were bland and the place is empty at 630 pm on a Saturday night! What does that tell you??? This one is using coupons now because I think it's failing as I did the two times I went there. Save your money and even Applebee's is way better

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Haifa, Israel
“Good food in a nice setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

This place is an up-scaled diner with quite a lot of choices on the menu. We had burgers, chicken and chicken salad. Everything was tasty and very reasonably priced. service was very attentive.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Greenacres, Florida
“Tasteful decor but tasteless food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

After reading the description on Local Dines and the fact that it was fairly new, 3 of us decided to visit on a week night. We arrived at 4:45 p.m. and there were no more than 6 people in the place. We each ordered different entrees from the extensive menu and I ordered the calamari appetizer as well. After considerable time, the appetizer finally arrived and then within less than 5 minutes the entrees were served. They were all generous portions. The fish (I ordered fish & chips) had a beautiful brown coating and wasn't oily. However, the fish was dry and like cardboard. We had to ask for refills on all of our drinks. While this may be a good breakfast spot, our impression was that they are trying to offer too many items instead of concentrating on good ol' traditional diner comfort food. During the time we were there, no more than 8 people arrived for dinner. The decor was pleasant and appeared to be well maintained but they DEFINITELY need to concentrate on the quality of the food and not the variety.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Good food..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Good food but the only fown fall is service is slow. We have been waiting for our food for 30min so far and still waiting..
This is my second time coming here. The firat tine the manager brings my coffee I ordered after my meal..

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere