“Great Food, Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #161 of 577 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian, Mexican, Grill
Massillon Ohio
“Great Food, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

The staff was very friendly and attentive. Billed as "American food," the menu is varied. I chose the stuffed cabbage to compare with mom's. a few minutes later, I was informed they were out of that special. After my server Amber had the kitchen check again, they discovered more. Having worked in a restaurant, I found is exchange entertaining. When my order came up, it wasn't like mom's but was still delicious. The order was very filling, and I couldn't bring myself to order one of their gorgeous large desserts. It was a pleasant night out.

Visited February 2013

“A restaurant that appeals to all!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

The menu has something for everyone and so many delicious selections! The building is beautiful inside and out. Very clean. Everyone is friendly. The food is high quality with large portions. We live 45 minutes away and I am already planning what I am going to get when we come back! High recommend this restaurant!
Oh!!.....and save room for dessert!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Nice to have a diner in the neighborhood!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Decided to finally try Nana's Diner, and was happy I did. The menu has all types of selections, for all kinds of palates. I ended up getting breakfast, and the Mediterranean omelet was delicious! Very friendly waitress, who checked on me often. There was a steady stream of people coming in for lunch, lots of booths and tables, also counter service. I'm glad I decided to stop in. Maybe next time for dinner!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Excellent Food & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

My husband and I were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food at Nana's diner and the cleanliness of the entire place. The food was fresh and prepared at a much higher level than average diner food. There is something on the menu for everyone - healthy, not so healthy, vegetarian, meat eaters, etc. Prices are great especially for that quality of food.

The customer service was also great. Our food was super quick to our table too. Definitely recommend and will go back!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Clean, neat, decent food, priced reasonably, and friendly staff. I have eaten here several times and I find it to be very consistent. I doubt that you will go wrong if you eat here.

• Visited November 2012