“Another great meal” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Palm Sugar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 550 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N Dixie Hwy
Description: This concept started from our creator's passion for food, and a vision to add innovative, exotic, and genuine flavors of Southeast Asian to our dining experiences. We focus on quality ingredients freshly prepared, and warm customer services.
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Another great meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

This is the fifth time we have been now and it has been consistently excellent. I usually have the Pad Thai which is first class but felt like a change and had the Street Food Special which is BBQ chicken with Sticky Rice and Papaya Salad. I live in Thailand so I know this is a classic combination served everywhere in Thailand and it was superb. With my Chang Beer and excellent wait staff I could have been at home. We had Calamari and Edamame to share and my friends had Sweet and Sour Chicken and the fore mentioned Pad Thai. Everyone was very happy
There are plenty of choices on Clematis St. But this is my favourite.

Bethesda
“Delicious Asian Adventure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great little spot for trying a nearly endless variety of Asian dishes. Fron dumplings, Satays, Sushi, sashimi and rolls to pad Thais of every combination, all prepared with unique twists, you will get to sample nearly all of the mouthwatering delights of Thailand and beyond! This casual spot is not to be missed!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
MENTOR
“Don't Miss This One.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Great food at a reasonable price even for someone who is not a big fan of Asian food. There are some unusual dishes that you ought to try. Have been there twice and was greated by the friendly opwner both times. It is now on our list of regular resturants.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Key Largo, Florida
“picked the wrong place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

first the music was way to loud and i dont know why they had music playing anyway? this was a chinese restaurant but had loud dance music in the back ground and was hard to talk and listen.
the food was just ok, had the 'pot-stickers' they were good, i had the 'noodles' which were ok, my wife had the 'fish special' which was awful my wife didnt eat it, the fish was dry and no taste , we also had the 'chicken' and that to was ok, we wont go here again,

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Palm Beach Gardens
“Not your regular Thai restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Had lunch at this nice place on Clematis. Nice atmosphere, the food is based on traditional Thai food w a bit of a twist. There is a bar area and a dessert and coffee area to the left. We started with the fish tacos (2 servings) which was a small soft taco Thai style with a piece of fried fish. I thought the taco was just okay but my husband really liked it. My husband then had the Street Food Special: 1/2 grilled lemon grass chicken, side papaya salad and sticky rice. The chicken was perfect and could be shared by two. I had the Pho beef noodle beef brisket soup. I know that this is a Vietnamese dish but had to try it. This was very similar to a traditional Thai soup but, with Pho noodles with a nice mix of herbs and a meatball in addition to the brisket. The broth was good with a nice garlic taste. The brisket was well cooked before it went in the soup so, I will get this again with the brisket on the side (to add myself) and less well done. Our waiter was very attentive and many of the staff Thai. Unfortunately the desserts in the case were not Thai desserts. I was told that this restaurant is owned by the same people who own Kabuki down the street. We will come again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere