“Surprising what you find in the middle in WPB” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Art Galleries, Historic Sites, Gardens, Cultural
Coral Springs, Florida
15 attraction reviews
“Surprising what you find in the middle in WPB”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

This is a must-see in WPB. The sculptures are amazing and unfold in a hidden garden. This place is a great venue for special events like weddings and corporate cocktail parties.

Visited September 2010

“Beautiful but not that interesting. Even...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2010 via mobile

Beautiful but not that interesting. Even as a history and art lover, I really didn't find these gardens and house very interesting. The staff is very knowledgeable but, like everything else, not that interesting. The gardens were well maintained and I could see this as a great place for a function or wedding. Probably would not go back, once is enough.

Florida
“Beautiful and serene”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2009

West Palm Beach: Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens
Date: 3/14/2009
Reviewer: Carol Wallace, Lake Worth, Florida.
During the Summer of 2008, I had the pleasure of visiting the serene grounds of the Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens. My sister, who was visiting from Canada, found this gem on the list of things to do in West Palm Beach and promptly told me she wanted to visit. I live in Palm Beach County, so I arranged for us to do our sightseeing trip with this as one of the stops. We had the best time there looking at the larger than life sculptures done by Ann Norton, Each piece that we looked was a fascinating trip back in time and into the mind of Ann Norton. My sister and I also enjoyed the history "lesson" we got from the knowledgeable attendant who filled us in on the life of Ms Norton. I will definitely continue to include this destination on my sightseeing trips when others come to visit, or when I just need to get away to a place that is peaceful and serene.