“Beautiful, flavorful, authentic Thai food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi, Thai, Noodle
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Beautiful, flavorful, authentic Thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Really delicious food and excellent service! Even my husband - a VERY picky eater cleaned his plate and ordered a second dish to take home! Also - this place is located in the neatest little neighborhood - just 2 blocks to the south is the MOST charming street full of really unusual little stores and cafes... good for a walk after the meal...

• Visited November 2012

Fort Myers
“Best Pad Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Best Pad Thai in the area!!!!!!!!!
Make reservations as this place is constantly packed during the season.

Visited January 2013
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Superb sushi!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I was looking for a sushi place for take out since the one across from my apt is closed. I searched and found this place. So glad I did! I only had the Malakor Roll but it was some of the best sushi I've ever had! The roll was priced at $16. It came out in about 10-15 minutes when I placed my order. The server was kind and offered me a seat and water while I waited for my take out. Recommended!!

Ottawa
“Authentic Thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Went for lunch during the week. Cute little tiki patio in the back where we ate. Our server was very friendly and made sure we knew what we were ordering and didn't order too much food. The pleasant surprise was the balance in the ginger salad dressing that came with our lunch order. Appetizers were pricey as they were close to the same as a main course. All four of us commented on the great flavor and quality of food. Would definitely recommend and would eat here again.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Delray Beach, Florida
“Very nice, but a bit pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

First impressions were correct. This is a very authentic Thai restaurant, with great decor and atmosphere. They have a small sushi bar, also. The restaurant is fairly small, which makes it nice a cozy. A good place for a romantic dinner. There is outdoor seating and pick-up service.
The menu selection was great and even includes Vietnamese Pho. The place is a little pricey though. We visited on a Saturday evening and the place was full. Worth calling ahead to make a reservation, as there is only about 15 tables, inside. We look forward to returning, but not too oftne, due to high prices.

• Visited December 2012