“accomadation within the walls” 4 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn West Palm Beach - City Place to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn West Palm Beach - City Place
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5981 Okeechobee Blvd., West Palm Beach, FL 33417   |
Ranked #20 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
“accomadation within the walls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

laquinta are pricey and the accomadations are not up to star rating as mentioned in there views. all ways check the hotels customer views. some of them sums it up before you get stuck. so I am not a happy camper

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Houston, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

Happy...Clean room, comfortable beds, clean bathroom, no bugs. Good a/c, but loud Unhappy...Breakfast Buffet needs more selection, hours of service should be longer, during the week. If you are an older person....elevator to far from even number rooms.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Waycross, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

The rooms were nice and clean. The bedding was excellent. We slept great. Everyone working there was very friendly and helpful. Very good location to visit many of the attractions in the area. We go down several times a year and will be staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Nashville, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

I would stay here for the cleanliness and location of this hotel. I wasn't thrilled with no mini-fridge, but not a major issue. I was moderately annoyed with all the dogs. I never read any reviews that mentioned DOGS. I like dogs....I have dogs....but most dogs are not well behaved.....and on my visit, they were not quiet.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

north port, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

very nice place, very clean, very friendly. the location was great for the Barrett Jackson Auction that was only 8 mins away. Plus its very close to the coast for a nice visit. we are from the west coast so to get the chance to see the ocean instead of the gulf is a nice change of view. we would stay there again if the need come about. good chance we will be back nest year for the Barrett Jackson Action again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

I definitely wouldn't stay here again. It is not located near City Place as the name suggests. There is a full-time security guard who walks the premises at night. It is located on a very busy road, so there is plenty of noise, including the residents who seem to like to hang out on the balcony at night and talk to the men in the parking lot below. Judging by the people who were at breakfast I am guessing there are full-time Section 8 residents here as one of the other reviewers stated. I only went to breakfast once since they don't serve real coffee (they just have a machine that makes Sanka). On my first day I returned to my room after a run to find I had no running water in my room. When I asked the girl at the front desk what was going on she said the whole hotel was without water and that someone was working on it. I still don't know if they had planned this outage (if so, it would have been nice to have been warned since I could have planned my workout at a different time), or if there was an emergency. Either way, she couldn't tell me when the problem would be fixed. She couldn't even give me an estimate. So I had to pack up my things and get a shower at a local LA Fitness in order to make my evening plans with my family who live in the area on time. I wasn't given any compensation for this. I would expect the price of my hotel stay to INCLUDE RUNNING WATER! They also told me they were doing something when I checked-in to ensure I would not be charged twice for my stay since I paid with a debit/credit card. Well, they charged my account at the beginning of my 5-night stay, AND they charged me twice. I think La Quinta should take their name off this hotel. It gives them a bad name!

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Grand Rapids, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

The customer service representative at the hotel stated at check in I would not be charged on my credit card until I checked out, so I booked extra nights. I was charged everyday costing more on my credit card due to fees of the credit card. I probably would not stay again because of the lack of knowledge of procedures.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn West Palm Beach - City Place? Share your experiences!