We stayed two nights as part of a wedding party. We had a suite which was nice ,with a fridge and microwave. We wanted to shower in the afternoon before the wedding but no new towels had been brought to our room. Two maids were in the hall ,both were asked for towels ,one walked away and the other said to go to the desk to get some. hey both had towels on their carts. Went to the desk and was told to go to the pool and get some.
The next day the same thing happened no towels ..called the desk..two hours later about 4pm we got towels. My guess is they don't have enough towels until laundry is done.
Went to the business center to use the computers. One of the staff (maid) was cleaning th lobby and talking into her blu- tooth loud enough for everyone within 10 yards to hear her. She was talking to a friend about her " man". This was a very intimate conversation not something for the general public . She spoke in avery loud voice making it hard to concentrate on my business work. The same person cleaned on our floor the next day again talking on her blu-tooth in a very loud voice the whole time she "worked" A policy is needed about cell phones on the job.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott West Palm Beach Airport Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott West Palm Beach Airport Hotel West Palm Beach
- Courtyard West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Marriott
- West Palm Beach Courtyard
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott West Palm Beach Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.