“Speechless......” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Palm Bay, Florida
“Speechless......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2011

By far the best food I have had in a long time and an atmosphere that is to die for. I started with the Oyster Chowder and was blown away to the point of wanting to grab the pot and make a run for the door. Then, the tuna tartare had me in absolute awe. I thought there would be no way to top that but the New York Strip was the juiciest most delectable piece of meat I have ever eaten, season and cooked to perfection with drawn butter a top a platter that actually looks like a long board!! How cool!! Will be back and will be bringing all my friends. Thank You!!!!

Wellington
“Simply PERFECT!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

This place has to be the coolest place on Clematis. Just go off of jury duty super hungry and decided to walk to clematis to see grab a bite to eat and I came across Longboards. Instantly I was greeted with a smiling friendly hostess. When I sat down I was given a couple menus and one was STRICKTLY for beer! After ordering a Monk in the Trunk my awesome server started me off with some complementary bread with this dijon sauce (I ate it all :/). Starting with the wings I was blown away with flavor. Sweet and sour with pineapple is simply delicious. For my entree of course I had the blackened fish tacos. I almost ordered another order, they were AMAZING! Great service, great food, and even greater atmosphere. I defiantly will be going back there!

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Surf's Up”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

A recent business lunch at the new LongBoards in downtown West Palm Beach proved to be a delightful, satisfying experience. They have a varied lunch menu with daily specials. I ordered the Sea Trio sliders, a very fresh and tasty combination of Tuna, Salmon, and Mahi. My associate had the Fish & Chips which he said were the best he ever tasted in this country. They were served in a shiny clean steel bucket, the delicately fried, moist fish atop the chips and overflowing the container. Service was excellent. Longboards is a unique concept and the atmosphere, very inviting. I will be a regular from now on.

“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011 via mobile

Between the laid back atmosphere and the fantastic food I'm completely blown away. Live main lobster night on Friday's is amazing, 1 1/4 lb for $18.95 and u can get two 1 1/4 lb for $29.95. Great deal, plus the drinks are some of the best around. Fresh seafood, great cocktails and reasonable prices: how can u beat it

Severna Park, MD
“Fun atmosphere; food needs work.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

Though hard to find at the top of Clematis Street, if you make the trek you ought to go in for a drink at least (very cool drink list!). The decor is fun, boarding on tvs on the rustic walls, old Hobie boards hanging from the rafters -- and a new addition that wasn't open yet when I was there, an Airstream trailer on the back patio, converted to a bar. I know they are new, but the kitchen needs some work. Lobster tacos sounded terrific but were basically just lobster plopped on a tortilla roll with some peppers. The advertised guac had to be asked for (there was just a drizzle atop each taco), and then I was told there was a charge for more guac. It should've been visible in the rolls in the first place. Maybe the cook was having a lean guac day.... The shrimp cocktail appetizer was delicious with huge fresh shrimp. (How can you screw up a shrimp cocktail?!?! ) My pal's sandwich was good. The Staff was very friendly and accomodating and attentive. I will definitely go back and hope they have snazzed up their food/food presentation a bit, Too much good competition within walking distance though, so they'd better step it up!

• Visited July 2011