I recommend Hippocrates to those who want to reclaim their health and have the means to do so. It isn't inexpensive by any means and they do recommend treatments and supplements that are also costly. However, I do believe they serve a role and are valuable. The program is proven to save lives if you commit to it and I wholeheartedly believe that it does and when you are there you literally see the results. The food is very basic and highly nutritious and you need to get used to eating this way - it takes discipline, focus and commitment. If you aren't up for spending the money and being on a restricted diet to save your health than this isn't for you.
The grounds are beautifully kept and very serene. The personnel are often confused and not the most pleasant - I wish Hippocrates would take that part more seriously it would help a lot.
Overall - it is a place I loved to visit and will go back to.
- Also Known As:
- Hippocrates Life Change Hotel
- Hippocrates Life Change Hotel West Palm Beach
- Hippocrates West Palm Beach
- Hippocrates Palm Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting amongst 50 acres of tropical woodlands in Southern Florida, Hippocrates offers a serene setting in which to heal, nurture and develop into one’s fullest potential. The Institute’s signature Life Transformation Program provides the fundamental training and a definitive blueprint for transitioning to a healthier lifestyle. The Life Transformation Program is a three-week residential program that runs weekly every Sunday through Saturday year-round. A literal life-change program, the holistic approach to health and wellness taught at Hippocrates includes transformation of the mind, body and spirit: ... more less