“A wonderful meal on New Year's Eve” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Ten Zero One is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 549 restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Australian and Okeechobee
Transit: We are a short walk away from the West Palm Beach stop on the Tri-Rail
Description: Enjoy fresh seafood and succulent steaks in our warm and chic Bistro Ten Zero One West Palm Beach restaurant located inside our downtown hotel. Besides a delectable menu, we also offer Wi-Fi access and a full bar for your business and leisure needs.
Freehold, New Jersey
“A wonderful meal on New Year's Eve”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised that we were able to visit the restaurant on New Years Eve and have the regular menu and prices. We found the prices to be reasonable, and also used a promotion coupon. Our waitress was absolutely lovely, and the food novel and excellent quality. I had the tuna and guacamole appetizer, delish, and my husband enjoyed the fish chowder- like lobster bisque. All four of our group really enjoyed the dinner there. Recommended!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

89% Recommend
Florida
“Can't wait to go back.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

We tried different appetizers and dinner,all the ingredients were so fresh & I loved that the menu changes with the seasons. Each item on the plates had unique flavors yet complemented each other. I wanted to go in the back & kiss the chef! Very interesting choices, not your normal menu. Fresh local fish, delicious. Ceasar salad with homemade dressing. I could not figure out why there wasn't a line out the door. Local micro brews too! Also a delicious skinny margarita.
Oh and we had a blast with Karlene the waitress.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Very positively impressed by food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

First time at Bistro 1001. Didn't expect much of hotel dining. I was very wrong. The menu is extensive and very reasonably priced for the area. We shared a beet salad, a first for me, it was excellent. We each had their Bistroburger, four people, four different requests for doneness - just amazing that they were all done perfectly. Service was excellent. Ambiance was okay. Much better than most hotel restaurants. Everybody was happy. We'll be back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Great food at great prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

My son's birthday and I wanted to take him to a restaurant with unique dishes and Bistro 1001 fit the bill! The food was excellent and the atmosphere very friendly. We will visit again and again.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
florida, usa
“Great Hotel Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Bistro is attached to the Marriott Hotel, but better than most hotel eateries. As many TA readers did, we bought a coupon from restaurant.com.
The dining room is large and attractive, and we were greeted immeadiately by a hostess who seated us in a very comfortable booth.
I asked for a sample of Maduro from their extensive beer list, and was given a sample of 3 different brews. I opted for the Maduro, a dark, rich flavorful beer.
My wife and I shared a chopped salad, which was easily enough for both of us.It was quite good. Although there were varied dishes on the menu, I had a burger which was fine, and my wife had the mahi-mahi sandwich. She was satisfied with the sandwich.
The service was fantastic! The waitress and restaurant manager both came over twice to make sure we were happy with our meals. Of course we replied we were.
We really liked our dining experience here. Since it is just two blocks away from the Kravis Center,it is a convenient place to go before a show. They also offer a shuttle service to the Kravis. We will return!

wexable4u