“Great Stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central

You added Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central to your Saves list
Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1601 Belvedere Road, West Palm Beach, FL 33406 (Formerly Crowne Plaza West Palm Beach)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Family Fun Package
Ranked #4 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the Embassy Suites in West Palm Beach. I live close to the location but we just wanted to get away for one night. Good thing we did because I didn't expect this gem! Great place to stay!! Room was exceptionally clean and fresh, lots to choose from for breakfast. I also liked the fact that breakfast was cooked to order. Would definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: I never used the spa
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear Marverlyne,
Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites during you're stay. We hope to see you in the near future. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the Complimentary Breakfast. We hope to see you soon!

Jay Badillo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
State College, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

This property stood out to me because in our five-night stay we encountered nothing but friendly faces and positive attitudes. The rooms, as usual in an Embassy, are large and comfortable. The televisions were large and high-definition in both rooms. The breakfast buffet was great with made-to-order items and an attentive staff. This is rare in a buffet setting.

My only disappointment was that the front desk was under staffed at check in because of a staff meeting, leaving only one person to handle everyone and the phones. But that can be overlooked given the total positive experience.

Room Tip: Try for a corner balcony room on an upper floor. If the weather is good, it would be great to sit ou...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Dear Peter M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We apologize for any inconvience during your stay. We are glad that the staff was great! Also I will be sure to inform the staff of all your great compliments. Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites. We hope to see you in the near future.

New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I don't normally complete surveys but I want to compliment Kirah at the Front Desk of the WPB Embassy Suites. Right from the moment of check-in she was so very helpful and pleasant. I am a very light sleeper and usually stay at other hotels. When I found my room was right next to the elevator, I returned to ask if there was another room away from the elevator. She explained that if I could wait till after 4 PM she could move me to a better room, which she did, as promised. It was a delightful accommodation. I slept so well each night. The entire week was the perfect hotel experience. I am now a loyal Embassy Suites customer and already told friends about my positive experience at your hotel. Congratulations to Kirah and the entire staff at the WPB Embassy Suites for making my stay so enjoyable. Can't wait to return! Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Dear Barbara M,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I will be sure to inform the staff of all the wonderful comments. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are glad to hear that the staff was able to accomodate you during your stay. We hope to see you again in the near future.Thanks again for choosing the Embassy Suites!

Pittsburgh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Excellent breakfast, great staff and very, very clean. I don't have one complaint and we had an amazing vacation. We got a free upgrade, check-in was quick, we were visiting family and were never given any problems when family visited the hotel. The staff was so kind and the door men and everyone made you feel like you were at the Ritz. Thanks so much!

Dear Ricci C,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay here at Embassy. I hope to see you again next year for vacation!

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

I was very impressed with everything , the rooms were immaculate, service impeccable, the staff was very friendly and helpful, i would highly recommend staying there and when i`m in town i will again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear A TripAdvisor Member ,

Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. We are very happy to hear that your stay was pleasant. I am glad to hear that your suite was very comfortable. We hope to see you in the near future.
Piscataway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

We made last minute reservations when it was too rainy and we were too tired to make a long drive. We were so glad we did. The price was very reasonable for the value: Living room with flat screen TV, comfortable sofa bed (this is a plus), small refrigerator and microwave. (No utensils or dishes though, so bring your own.) The bedroom with two double beds was pleasant and comfortable. Everything was clean and in excellent shape, as one would expect from a Hilton hotel. Complimentary breakfast included cooked to order omelets, with plenty of vegetables (and meats if you eat meat) to choose from for the omelet. The breakfast included fresh fruit, oatmeal, pastry, juice, scrambled eggs, yogurt, and more. For travelers, the hotel is an easy 1/2 mile from I 95.

Dear Schwartzapn,

Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Embassy Suites. As a brand we strive for excellence and the best customer service possible. Please come visit our hotel in the near future. Thank you for your review!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

As a world wide traveler, I was thrilled with the staff and the hotel . Everybody went out of their way to make sure I had a wonderful stay. The breakfast was a nice treat, once again with very friendly people serving.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member ,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear that your stay was very enjoyable. We hope to see you soon!

Jay Badillo

Been to Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central? Share your experiences!