“Very Nice Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central

You added Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central to your Saves list
Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1601 Belvedere Road, West Palm Beach, FL 33406 (Formerly Crowne Plaza West Palm Beach)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #5 of 33 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Douglasville, Georgia
“Very Nice Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We checked in late so we didn't get to enjoy this great hotel much. We usually like to use the fitness center and pool but had to pass this time. The room was comfortable and clean. We were on the 15th floor and had a great view. I was amazed when I woke up and opened the shades to discover we were within walking distance from an airport. I didn't hear anything take off or land, it was quiet and peaceful. Breakfast was wonderful, there were lots of options. I hate it we missed out on the pool, it looked amazing. Hopefully we will enjoy it on our return visit.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear LoveForSail,

It's great to hear that you choose the Embassy Suites for your stay. I really do hope next time you will get to enjoy the heated pool. Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel.
We hope to see you back in the near future!

Jay Badillo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

As a Diamond member I'm on the road a lot and my room was fantastic (mini condo), great set up....hotel has a nice bar and gym and even though you are next to the West Palm Beach airport you don't hear any planes :)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear Ivan M,

Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites. As a diamond member we like to thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel and also choosing us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you back in the near future.

Navarre, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Nice hotel inside. Great breakfast, roomy suites. Wish my fridge had a freezer but the kitchenette did fine for a short visit. Beds were very comfy, nice staff. Really enjoyed my stay! Many places to eat nearby. Conveniently located off the freeway and close to City Place. Stayed here for my son's doctor's appointment at St. Mary's Hospital (PALLI) and would definitely recommend to anyone.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear MScheiwe,

Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Also I would like to thank you for the reccommendation. I hope to see you in the near future.

New York, New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Well we decide to take a week vacation and did not want to stay in new York because it's was cold there. This happen to be the second hotel we stay in because the first one (which I will not name) was to far away from everything and it's really a business or one night stay hotel .I'll talk about it later in the nexy review. Back to this great hotel . We stay on the 15th floor . Great view from our room. The pool area was really nice place to relax .I did not get in the water. The room was clean big, bed was comfortable. The bath was clean which i really like. One plus this hotel has was having a microwave in the room. For night when you want a late night snack.The restaurant food was good and tasty. This hotel breakfast is one of the best I had. Local , Not over sea (Lol) and the have a complimentary cocktail hour (Love it ) and I don't drink but I order me some drink. They have a shuttle to take you to city place and the air port. I will stay here over and over again when ever I'm in west plam beach.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Lisa B,

Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you back again next year !!!

Gainesville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I stayed here week before last for three nights on business; it was a pretty good experience.

Pros: The beds are dreamy.
The rooms are absolutely huge; my suite on the top floor was nearly twice as large as some other Embassy Suites I've been in. If you like lots of room, ask for a corner suite on one of the top floors.
The room was very clean.
It was really quiet.
The Manager's Reception (and the very nice ladies who do the bartending) was top notch. Next best thing to staying on a high-end Concierge Floor. Even nice healthy snacks to go along with the drinks.

Cons:
Nothing anywhere near the hotel but a Burger King. You either have to eat here or drive to get anywhere.
The front desk staff is just so-so. Nothing terrible, but not very professional. I arrived early, no room ready--no problem, but the lady at the desk took my cell to call me when a room was ready, and lived down to my expectations when she subsequently totally forgot.
One other little weird thing--another reviewer noted that it was hard to get washcloths. There was only one in my room each night.

All in all, it was a decent experience. I would stay here again, no problem.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear toddling40,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I will be sure to work closley with the front desk staff to ensure the best customer sercive possible. Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites, we hope to see you soon!

Orlando, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I stayed at this property for one night while on my way to business meetings in South Florida. I arrived fairly late, and was upgraded to a very large suite on a high floor. My room was huge and immaculate. It was so nice I didn't want to leave. The living room area had a desk, a table for four, a wet bar, fridge and microwave, while the king bed was very comfortable. The complementary breakfast was fine. I'd recommend this property to anyone flying in or out of West Palm Beach airport, which was only minutes away.

Room Tip: The property seems fairly soundproof but high floors are always my favorite.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear DS-FL,

Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay here. I am glad that we were able to accommodate you during your stay. Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. We hope to see you in the near future.

Naples, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I was here on an overnight stay for a concert that was nearby to the hotel, and everything was remarkable! The outside pool area was great.. relaxing, fun, and peaceful. The hotel lobby is in decent shape, and of good size. They had an above average breakfast buffet, including an omelette station (always my go-to for egg whites & veggies ;) The room I was in was absolutely amazing! An end unit with a wet bar, sink, microwave and fridge! Separate sleeping room from the living/dining area. Views of the ocean, and a decent size bathroom, with separate vanity area! My biggest complaint would be that the bar wasn't open before 4pm, and well, I like to party and have a few drinks while away for an overnight/trip. However, with that said, I would definitely stay in this hotel again for any future overnight trips in WPB, but I don't know about anything longer than that.. this party girl needs to be able to drink, by the pool, by noon ;)

Room Tip: End units, higher floors (help to see the ocean better) for sure, and take advantage of the fun stuf...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
Dear Jamie B,

Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. I will be sure to inform the staff of your wonderful comments. Its great to know that you enjoyed the Complimentary Breakfast and the Manager's Reception. I hope that you will come back to visit our hotel again.
As an Embassy Suites we strive for perfection and also the best customer service possible. So I hope that we have done exactly that for you, during your stay here.

Jay Badillo

Been to Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central? Share your experiences!