“Absolutely Wonderful!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central

You added Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central to your Saves list
Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1601 Belvedere Road, West Palm Beach, FL 33406 (Formerly Crowne Plaza West Palm Beach)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #5 of 33 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Palm Coast, Florida
“Absolutely Wonderful!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

In reading some of these negative reviews I am wonderfing if some of the people are Embassy Suites competition or if these people expect much more than could possibly be delivered.

Our nephew got married on Saturday and several of us came from out of town on Friday and stayed both Friday and Saturday.

We all thought everything was wonderful, especially the front desk. We didn't get chance to enjoy manager's reception (except for one drink) either night because of pre-planned dinner and 4PM wedding. We all thought the breakfast was delicious. I had the omlet both days and it was cooked perfectly..

My husband and I were on the 13th floor and our room was beautiful. A wonderful view of the city!

We had about 8 rooms and did not hear one of the complaints that I am reading here. My one and only complaint was that the dining area and bar area were very cold. We spoke to the front desk and they said it was a new system and they are working to get it to a comfortable temperature.

We have been Hilton Honors members since 1997 and have never had a complaint about any of their properties but especially loved this Embassy Suites.

Room Tip: We were on the 13th floor and our room was beautiful, clean and the bedding was soooooooo comfortabl...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Dear PatStote,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are working closely with the Engineer Staff to make sure that hotel stays at a comfortable temperature. I am sorry that you did not get to enjoy our Manager's Reception. Hopefully we’ll get to see you in the near future, and you will get to enjoy our Manager's Reception. Thanks for choosing the Embassy Suites. See you soon!

Best Reguards,
Jay Badillo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Titusville, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Had two bedroom suite, 15th floor;
Bathroom not clean - pubic hair several areas of floor and shower not cleaned;
Carpeted area had shards of glass (caused small cut on foot);
AC in main bedroom VERY noisy;
Breakfast excellent and staff outstanding;
Check-in staff / manager outstanding and very helpful;
Parking lot very dark;
Regular TV channels had poor reception;
Overall very good facility / hotel

Room Tip: Check room cleanliness before bringing in luggage, etc.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear Paul N,

Thanks for taking the time out to review our hotel. It was a pleasure having you here. I have addressed these issues with my housekeeping staff. We have increased our inspection of the rooms. My housekeeping manager is working hard to keep each floor tidy. Also worked closely with the Chief engineer to make sure all room air conditioning is working properly. Thanks for our choosing Embassy Suites. We hope to see you in the near future.

DELTONA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Newly opened Embassy, was a Crowne Plaza before and should have stayed that. Room was clean and large, front desk staff friendly. The problems started when we went down to Manager Reception. Bartender was Russian I think? an older fellow, he ignored us for all of five minutes even though the area was not busy at all, when we ordered our usual White Zin wine he abruptly told us it was not available. I asked if it was not served on Mgt Recpt or they did not carry it? he answered he was not allowed to serve it, and he was NOT nice about it at all, WHAT? has to be the only Embassy out of the many we stay at that does not serve this wine. Our solution was to retrive our own bottle we had brought with us and carry it into the bar area and have our own Mgr Recpt with our wine.
Next, the room was a little stuffy when we arrived, we assumed the maid had turned the AC warmer, so we turned the AC colder and left for drinks, dinner etc returning about 9:30, room still abit stuffy and warm, so we again lowered the temp. Well to make a long story short, room temp never got lower than 78 degrees and for sleeping not comfortable. Did not report to front desk, because at 11:00 PM no one wants the repair guy fixing the AC even if they had a repair guy to fix the AC. Heard other guests complaining about hot rooms also.
Breakfast was not a great affair either, this hotel is just not designed as most Embassys are and Breakfast is a strange set up, not much variety like at other locations.
Did not care for the location as it is a business area with few places to eat unless you like fast food. We definately would NOT stay here again even if they gave us a FREE Room.

Room Tip: Im not sure there are any good rooms. The rooms are clean and quiet, just hot and stuffy
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear CovertCritic,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your business.. Just wanted to take the time to let you know I have worked closely with the Restaurant manager and the bar staff to improve our customer service. Thank you for your concern, we have re-investigated our Embassy Standards. We have found that one white wine and one red wine, which is Cabernet and Chardonnay is to be served at the Manager's Reception. I do apologize for any inconvenience. I am also working close with my engineer department, to ensure that all guest rooms air conditioning is properly working. We also have a shuttle that runs to city place, which has thirty different restaurants. Please come visit us again, if you’re in the area. Thanks again for feedback and choosing our Embassy Suites .

Orlando
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Spent a couple of nights there with my family. Rates at Embassy Suites especially with AAA or AARP are an excellent value. Oceanfront resorts are higher priced. Stayed for two nights right before Christmas with my family. Full American Buffet Breakfast and evening reception are included in the room price, and a business center with internet access is a plus too.

Room Tip: N/A believe all are more of less equal
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear Dandy1ORL,

Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites.I am happy to hear that you liked the Managers Reception and complimentary breakfast. We hope to see you in the near future. Thanks again.

Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I am an HHonors member and stay exclusively at Hilton Hotels every week. Hilton might want to send someone to this location to teach the staff the words "CUSTOMER SERVICE". Everyone was rude from the front desk to housekeeping. As a HHonors member I am entitled to certain perks but not here, not even a bottle of water. Being the whole staff acts like they could care less about anything it must come from the management. What a shame.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Kevin W,
I send my dearest apologies to you for the inconvenience of your stay. Myself, and my management staff are working very hard with housekeeping and front desk to improve our customer service. We appreciate your business. If you’re ever in the area we would appreciate it if you would give us another chance.

San Antonio, New Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Customer Service was terrible! The Manager's reception ran out of wine 10 minutes into the reception and they were terribly rude about the situation. Our room was not up to Embassy Suites Standards! When I mentioned the tiles falling off the wall in the shower, I was met with a rude response from the front desk individual. There were NO TOWELS in the pool area and again were rude and did not respond when I inquired. The location is close to the airport however, for my next visit I will travel a little further to get better quality. I would NOT recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The quality of this hotel is NOT up to Embassy Suites Standards. Tiles falling off wall and staff w...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
Dear Charlene M,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to inform us of your stay.
I do apologize for the service and for the lack of attention to detail in our rooms and pool supplies. We have addressed all areas in which you mentioned in your review and I believe this only helps us to do a better job when it is brought to our attention.
Again I do apologize and certainly appreciate you taking the time to review us. I hope if you are in the area again that you will give us another chance.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Great proximity to the airport. This hotel has clean and large rooms that are great to stay for the night. The Manager's reception in the evenings were a nice way to relax and eat some snacks. The breakfast was great with the cooked to order omelets. Atrium is very large and a relaxing place to eat. Pool and fitness centers are suitable.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Dear thomaki23,
Thank you for your great comments on our property. I am glad hear that you were happy with our breakfast and Manager's reception. We will be renovating our fitness center in just a couple of weeks.
I hope that you stay with us again in the future and let us know what you think of our new fitness center.
Thank you again for the positive feedback it is greatly appreciated.
Jay Badillo

Been to Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central? Share your experiences!