Newly opened Embassy, was a Crowne Plaza before and should have stayed that. Room was clean and large, front desk staff friendly. The problems started when we went down to Manager Reception. Bartender was Russian I think? an older fellow, he ignored us for all of five minutes even though the area was not busy at all, when we ordered our usual White Zin wine he abruptly told us it was not available. I asked if it was not served on Mgt Recpt or they did not carry it? he answered he was not allowed to serve it, and he was NOT nice about it at all, WHAT? has to be the only Embassy out of the many we stay at that does not serve this wine. Our solution was to retrive our own bottle we had brought with us and carry it into the bar area and have our own Mgr Recpt with our wine.
Next, the room was a little stuffy when we arrived, we assumed the maid had turned the AC warmer, so we turned the AC colder and left for drinks, dinner etc returning about 9:30, room still abit stuffy and warm, so we again lowered the temp. Well to make a long story short, room temp never got lower than 78 degrees and for sleeping not comfortable. Did not report to front desk, because at 11:00 PM no one wants the repair guy fixing the AC even if they had a repair guy to fix the AC. Heard other guests complaining about hot rooms also.
Breakfast was not a great affair either, this hotel is just not designed as most Embassys are and Breakfast is a strange set up, not much variety like at other locations.
Did not care for the location as it is a business area with few places to eat unless you like fast food. We definately would NOT stay here again even if they gave us a FREE Room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central features an ideal location, award-winning service, and first-class amenities to stand out as one of the top West Palm Beach hotels. Situated just off I-95, less than five-minutes from West Palm Beach Airport, this prime location offers easy access to the Kravis Center, many of south Florida's finest beaches, and CityPlace where you can enjoy the area's best shopping and dining experiences. Guests will be greeted with a warm welcome and friendly smile as they check into spacious guest rooms highlighted by stylish decor, 37" flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, and select suites with walkout balconies. The onsite Atrium Restaurant provides a delicious menu of American favorites prepared with the freshest local ingredients for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and guests can unwind with a signature cocktail or a craft beer from the Atrium Lounge. Maintain your active lifestyle in the 24-hour fitness center or on the outdoor tennis courts, spend the afternoons soaking in the Florida sun by the outdoor pool, and relax in evening in the dry sauna or whirlpool tubs. With over 18,000 sq. Ft. Of flexible event space, this is also an excellent venue for hosting business meetings, corporate conferences, and weddings. The Embassy Suites West Palm Beach hotel has a premier location and the perfect combination of amenities to make it the best choice for your next business trip, family vacation, or weekend escape to West Palm Beach, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central Hotel West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Crowne Plaza