“Great hotel - very clean!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central

Save Saved
You added Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central to your Saves list
Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1601 Belvedere Road, West Palm Beach, FL 33406 (Formerly Crowne Plaza West Palm Beach)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Extended Stays
Ranked #6 of 33 hotels in West Palm Beach
Boston
“Great hotel - very clean!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

The corner balcony suite was very clean and spacious. The breakfast was excellent, but you should get there early on a weekend because it can get busy. Pool was fun, with plenty of lounger chairs and towels. Staff at the restaurant and bar were very helpful and courteous. Front desk staff was also very helpful and accomodating.

Room Tip: Balcony corner suites were very spacious. Some noise from the car wash at the Enterprise car rental...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Dear Trooper 369,

I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy day to post your comments for us here at the Embassy Suites.
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our complimentary cook to order breakfast.
We will be sure to share your visit with our team , and we hope to see you again in the near future.

409 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Norcross, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Free parking, wifi, and breakfst is included. From the moment I checked in I was impressed with this hotel.. My co workers and I were so impressed with our rooms, we all thought we got upgraded, and spent about 30 minuted at dinner discussing our rooms! The meeting space that we had was great as well. I was very impressed with this hotel and will keep it in mind for the future and reccomend it to anyone in the area. I had to send a couple of faxes during my stay and Terry (?) was extremly helpful with that. This is one of the best hotel stays I have had in a while. All the rooms are suites and have microwaves, fridges, and coffee makers. The rooms are spacious and have nice views. Walking into the hotel you are given a nice view and the restaurant was lovely as well. This was a great experience.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Dear Thequeencole,
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. We are very happy that you had an excellent stay with us and hope that you will continue to visit us when ever you are in our area.
Comments like yours are definately the positive feed back that we love to share with our team. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know.

Best Regards
Sterlington, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

With free parking, free very fast WIFI, free breakfast and free managers reception. The hotel is for the most part clean I did notice dust on the work desk. The staff is nice.

Dining options in walking distance is very limited. With a car lots of options.

Best of all the internet was fast and reliable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Powerplantop

Thank you for taking the time and submitting this review. I have forward this emial to the housekeeping manager to be more detail on dust. Regarding internet, it is hard to find fast and reliable internet these days with everyone carrying four devices that all drain the speed. Hilton does a fantanstic job on keeping bandwidth standards up with the market. I am glad to here you had a great time here at the Embassy Suites West Palm Beach and we look forward to your return. Thank you for choosing us!

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

It is obvious when you arrive that this hotel is not the standard Embassy Suites. It has a different architectural style without the central atrium. It has the immediate feel of a very nice modern hotel. The staff are welcoming and friendly and the public areas are bright and clean.

The standard bedrooms are the same with a 2 double bedded bedroom and a living room with double sofa bed but have a seperate bar with fridge; microwave and sink. The rooms are larger than standard and the bedroom has a large window area which makes the room feel open and spacious. Both rooms have good quality large size flat screen HD Tvs.

The pool is quite small but thankfully very warm with plenty of room to relax around.

Within the immediate vicinity there is an Ihop and a petrol station. It is very close to West Palm Beach airport but there is very little noise as this is an airport with few take offs and landings throughout the day and night.

Mention should be made of the excellent service provided by Tami? behand the bar for the cocktail reception who kept drinks filled; held conversations and cleared up all in her stride.

Room Tip: All rooms seem good but if you are an airplane fan, ask for a room overlooking the end of the runway...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Holidaydad55

Thank you for taking the time in responding to Tripadvisor. Tami is one of many exceptional associates in the hotel and I will personally make sure she receives this review and she will be recognized this Friday in front of the entire staff. These positive reviews are more rewarding to the staff than most people know, so again thank you for taking the time.

Woodstock, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

In my recent stay I had to rely on the shuttle bus driver to look out for me several times to catch a train, to find a restaurant, and to get directions and each time he was extremely helpful. As I was scrambling to change a last minute flight, I accidently left my cell phone in the business center as I headed off to my appointment. They not only retrieved it, but they had it fully charged for me later in the day as I returned back to the hotel. The manager's reception was a very nice bonus that really made you feel you were being served like the full service bar. The location is extremley convenient to to PBI and the shuttle to the train allowed me to catch a last minute flight adjustment to fly out of FLL (thanks to the Embassy team). The rooms were above average for the embassy with nicer showers and lounge setup than most. I am so glad I picked this hotel!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
TBUB,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. It was nice to hear that our team members are providing our guest with great service.
I am pleased to hear that one of our team members retrieved your cell phone and charged it for you. This level of customer service is exactly what we are striving for with our team and the Hilton Brand Culture .
Wiley Ford, West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I have stayed in this facility before when it was another name hotel. It was very nice then and it is very nice now. It is hard to give a fair review this tem because I was there during the weekend of Tropical Storm "Isaac". Rain was leaking several places through the roof as well as the air ducts. With the strong winds and hard rains that probably couldn't be helped. The room was very nice, clean, well stocked and everything you could ask for. The staff at the front desk as well as the restaurant were very efficient and polite. The only bad thing I could say is that the elevators were a disaster. (Maybe due to the weather) There is exactly 200 steps from the ground floor to the 14th floor! I know, I counted them twice. I will be staying here again in a few weeks and hopefully can give a more accurate review. The restaurant was excellent and the price was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Wiley Ford,
I would like to thank you for your comments on our property. We were having a few challenges with Tropical Storm Isaac and thank you for understanding.
We certainly appreciate your comments regarding the on the staff and will share your comments with them.
Our goal is to provide excellent service to our guest and your feed back is a great training tool to keep our associates motivated.

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Ok, so I was there for work, but nice, enjoyed staying there. Cost effective, spacious rooms, nicely equipped with good facilities. Little to fault. If I was to be really picky, I might say that the location is a tad isolated but then, this is America and the car rules!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
GMBadillo, General Manager at Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
Findmeacheap,
Thank you very much for sharing your comments with us. We appreciate the fact that you took the time and that means a lot to all of us. We hope to see you again soon.
Best Regards;

Jay Badillo

Been to Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central? Share your experiences!