“Small but great” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Small but great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Liked it so much spent another night. Breakfast was good and the kids loved the pool. Good location close to downtown. And great place across the street was Sushi Joe's. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

This hotel was exactly as it appears in the pictures. Clean, adorable landscape makes the property very relaxing. Pool was clean, room was clean and cool. Staff was nice. Breakfast was ok. We did see rolls that were left out all day so we weren't sure if they were the same rolls the next day or if they were fresh.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I read the reviews on this hotel and was expecting less than I got I am extremely satisfied with the hotel. I came in to check in...first off the lady at the desk was very helpful and very sweet I did not have one problem with checking in. The price was very reasonable and I had a great Time...the room was clean, beds were nice, the pool was very clean and a very friendly community at the hotel overall extremely satisfied.

• Stayed May 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

This hotel was suggested as a replacement for a business-class hotel that canceled a previous reservation. I wasn't sure what to think since it is more of a boutique hotel but it was actually very nice. The room that I had was fairly basic but it was comfortable and more than adequate. The staff was nice and the breakfast was great. I would certainly consider staying again.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

I had an early morning flight and decided to book one night at Hotel Biba. The Hotel is a 10 minute drive from the airport. I have read reviews prior to booking, and found the hotel exactly what I expected for a very good price. The room was clean, the bed comfortable. I loved the outside tables and chairs at the bar and as luck would have it, there was still hot coffee left in the bar after I checked in.
I left prior to the breakfast spread the following morning, and am unable to comment on that.

The only con (and this is a very personal one) is that there was no coffee available early in the morning anywhere at the hotel. My understanding is that there is coffee and juice served with breakfast starting at 0700, but prior to that you're out of luck.
My one night stay was pleasant, the room was quiet and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

My fiancé and I just stayed here while attending a wedding at Mar-a-Lago. For the price, it has charm, a nice pool area, well kept rooms with great beds and powerful AC's, and a pretty decent free continental breakfast each morning. As it was the hottest, smarmiest, and cruelly humid weekend ever, the powerful AC's became my favorite amenity, but the whole place all together for that price was almost unbelievable.

I'll just say this, we were skeptically hesitant at first but the amount of positive reviews we had read won us over and were glad to say we don't regret it one bit. Hopefully this review can go on to help someone else's decision and make for a pleasant stay!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
St. Petersburg, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Pros:
Location,somewhat renovated, Price is very good.

Cons:
The only real con was that bugs kept coming into the room. I believe they were baby millipedes. I notified the front desk and they said it was just because they sprayed pesticides outside. I was offered a different room for when I returned that night.I returned late and did not want to go through the trouble of moving at 1 am. They had cleaned the bugs from earlier so I stayed there the night. When I woke up there were dozens on the floor. Accidently stepping on them on the way to the bathroom was disgusting. When I told them at checkout there is still a bug problem, the lady said I could of changed rooms.

I would not recommend due to the bug problem and how they handled the situation.

• Stayed May 2014

Been to Hotel Biba? Share your experiences!