“fresh salad supreme” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Montreal, Canada
“fresh salad supreme”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

if you are IN for a fresh salad with ingredients of your choosing and a dressing of your choice for a reasonable price.......and service by young keen staff in a clean environment, look no further than FIELD OF GREENS on Clematis in west palm beach. We used to frequent field of greens in palm beach garden but they closed suddenly and we just discovered the restaurant in west palm beach. SUPER GREAT.....but not open for dinner!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

DFW Texas
“In a FOG, but that was a good thing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

My wife and I stumbled upon Field of Greens while visiting Palm Beach. We just wanted something cool and light...and not too expensive, so we went over into West Palm and found this place across from the public library. My wife's salad was fresh and crisp and my Waldorf wrap was yummy. A great choice if you happen to be in West Palm Beach and just want a light bite. One cautionary note, though... The acoustics are not conducive to multiple conversations -- especially when the place is full of loud people as it was today.

Visited May 2013
West Palm Beach
“Great salads and tasty sandwiches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

While the new location is not as ideal as the old City Place one, the quality of the salads and sandwiches is as good as ever. Definately order a salad and have it made the way you want. Evening hours are limited.

Visited March 2013
West Palm Beach
“Welcoming & Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I love this place! I heard they had opened a new location on Clematis and I couldn't wait to check it out. I was immediately struck by how beautiful the interior was... Very cozy and inviting! I ordered a salad and it was excellent. You could tell they use all fresh/ quality ingredients. The staff were all friendly and helpful.. offering to clear my plate when I was done and even offered to grab more ice for my water! This was a nice surprise and certainly more than I expected from a partial service restaurant. Definitely one of my new favortie lunch spots and a much needed addition to the downtown area.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Earth
“Yum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I like this place because you can eat an healthy salad and have healthy despisers too, it's expensive but worth it if you want a big meal, I can never finish my salad either. It's always good and fresh.

Visited October 2012